When grown men say "That akward moment..."

Sorry but you sound like a little bitch on FB. Thought you should hear that from someone who cares.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What that it is made in Canada instead of China?

:rofl:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

If it's not made in the USA, it's crap according to some people.

I just had a customer get pissed off when I asked him about his ID. He was totally nice at first, then I did the job and pulled the paperwork out. As soon as I asked him for his ID, he got all angry and told me that I "don't need that information" and refused to tell me anything or even confirm if the info I had was correct. I was going to give him change (he gave me $40 for a $30 call, so I was going to give him $10 back), but he refused to take it after he got pissed off about the ID.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

When grown men say "That akward moment..."

Sorry but you sound like a little bitch on FB. Thought you should hear that from someone who cares.

Fixed. I'll save it for fb. Or I might just not use it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I just had a customer get pissed off when I asked him about his ID. He was totally nice at first, then I did the job and pulled the paperwork out. As soon as I asked him for his ID, he got all angry and told me that I "don't need that information" and refused to tell me anything or even confirm if the info I had was correct. I was going to give him change (he gave me $40 for a $30 call, so I was going to give him $10 back), but he refused to take it after he got pissed off about the ID.

I wouldn't say if it's foreign then its crap. But I'll try to buy local just to help support. I've gone out of my way and paid extra for things just to help the local economy, it feels good to do it too lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I wouldn't say if it's foreign then its crap. But I'll try to buy local just to help support. I've gone out of my way and paid extra for things just to help the local economy, it feels good to do it too lol.

True. I know import cars aren't crap. I just would much rather deal with an American company. I have family history in the American automotive industry (founding of Oldsmobile, etc), so I'm a bit biased toward the US companies.

I was referring to the "'Murica" crowd. The ones that would rather do without than buy something that doesn't say "Made in the USA".

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Yup all of the men in my family worked on the line at GM. I feel bad about owning a German car but at least its not Japanese lol, I get pissed when I see those.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

My Dad works for GM, uncle, neighbor... Certain imports are fine some are not. If I were to ever buy certain vehicles, I am not allowed to park at my parents house, I have to park it at the road and walk down the 1000' driveway to my parents. Basically north american is ok and European is alright also. Anything Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Czech, etc. park at the road. Especially Toyota.

Archived