• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky fuckers. Wish it was that warm in Wisconsin. Woke up to over a foot of snow that fell just overnight.

So at 3am I spent almost a half hour shoveling a path just to get to my car.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

We were supposed to be doing a work-away program in a British pub. There were other people there so we were supposed to have the private flat at the end of the building. We walked into our room and instantly smelled STRONGLY of mold.

Literally no heating and was maybe 35° last night. The bedding wasnt clean, there was a pile of moldy clothes on the table in the "kitchen". The fridge was filled with mold. 1 dirty glass to have anything to drink in the room.a moldy sponge with no soap to clean said dirty glass. And probably other stuff im forgetting.

Picture of the bed is literally how we walked into it.

20151229_081801_zpsvdo075hh.jpg

20151229_081854_zpsiunadgs8.jpg

20151229_081930_zpsdizfjiws.jpg

"free" wifi in the airport that only lasts 30 minutes

do you really think anyone is going to pay $4.99 for a day of access to your ~5mbps shit?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Fuckin kid that works next door.

Drives a '98 Saturn 4 door.

Mod list:

Hi-5 cab lights above the windshield.

Random painted shit all over.

Boso exhaust. Muffler vertical behind bumper.

Grill guard. Yep.

Last week he blew his motor. Was popping, banging, smoking all the way up the street.

Put a junkyard head on it but didn't touch the bottom end. Still extra smokey.

Comes in yesterday and asks me to order him wheel adapters from 4x100 to 4x125 so he can bolt up drag slicks from a fox body Mustang...which would still be wrong. Wasting my time on stupid shit.

Static drops are my bag.

This one has been pissing me off for months now! I live behind a fitness studio, I think it's a crossfit place. But they don't just lift weights, they lift them and slam them down on the ground, and turn the music up so it's loud as fuck inside my own house. Which I don't mind loud music, but only when I want it on and I can listen to it clearly! OH and not at 5am, or 9pm. Then they have meets or some shit at least once a month, and there are so many cars that park in our neighborhood, because their parking lot is so small, that I can't even park in front of my own house! FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Archived