When you are good at learning and doing your job so they give you more work with no pay raise. The fuck is up with this. Last time I check more responsibility came with more pay

I'm in the same boat man.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are good at learning and doing your job so they give you more work with no pay raise. The fuck is up with this. Last time I check more responsibility came with more pay

I'm in the same boat man.

preaching to the fucking choir...

I'm basically the #3 guy in our little company. no raise for 5 going on 6 years FML

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

LMAO, didn't think about "family".

That would be kinda,, No.

Unless you're from Kentucky.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Really want to take the truck out. Really really. Want to

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fucking idiots on the freeway!!!! Slowing down and creating traffic jam all because theres a fucking Highway patrol on the side of the road pulled someone else over... So now my normal 45min commute turns into an hour and a half... FUCK YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING DRIVE!!!!!!!!

If there is any kind of stopped emergency vehicle on the road (at least in indiana) it's law that would have to slow the fuck down and move the fuck over. The next town over just had their fire chief get flown to the hospital from the scene of a car accident because some fucktard thought his commute was more important that the life and safety of the first responders. So fuck you, slow down and move the fuck over. I suppose your probably the kind of jackass that doesn't pull to the right and stop for an ambulance or fire truck too.

Wooooooooooo First off re-read what I wrote.

Secondly I always pull over when there is Emergency or law enforcement vehicles coming or going.

This isnt about people pulling over for a vehicle or slowing down... we are talking about the I-10 which when I'am on my way home is normally going 45MPH and now because there is HWP on the side of the freeway everyone is stopping (0MPH) and looking..

So dont be a internet tough guy.. Look up the last name Wolter in Arizona my uncle and father both retired 20+ years with HWP and my cousin who is a Detective with Mesa PD...

I was just ranting (which is what this post is for) and I didnt say that people are stupid for doing what is legally suppose to happen.. Im talking about them being nosy and rubber necking and causing other accidents because they want to watch the HWP on the side of the road...

Sorry I was ranting too, I've almost gotten buzzed myself on scene, I didn't realize you were talking about literally stopping lol, that's asinine. And rubber necking is no good either, I apologize I was about to go to bed from my shift last night. It's all good man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived