First I will say FLAME ON for the statement I plan to make but here it goes

My heart goes out to all the little children who lost their lives and the families affected at the hand of some FUCKIN PSYCHO. My rant is I hate when these anti-gun fuckheads use sickening tragedies such as this to get support for their antigun agenda.

Last I knew our freedoms have been fought for through war after war using GUNS and they are the reason we have the freedoms we do today even though they are trying to strip them as we speak. I just wish all the fuckheads opposed to guns would realize that GUNS are NOT ALIVE contrary to popular belief. They dont think or make decisions or do anything without outside interaction so a gun with out a person behind it is simply a piece of metal or plastic or whatever the item is constructed of. THIS is what pisses me off about all the gun talks is lies and HORRIBLE information being spread.

I have carried my pistol in several types of holsters including a shoulder holster where it faces backward toward someone behind me. My gun never decided to go off and fucking shoot someone because it doesnt perform an action w/o me making it do it. Before someone says anything gun malfunctions dont play into my argument.

End rant

Rant on Rant on sir. Lastnight got into a argument over this with a guy in sporting goods department over guns being banned. At the end I told him the exact thing "Guns don't have emotions,arms,hands,feet,eyes or a demented mind. To go out by themselves and kill. Peope are the problem period." He slammed his stuff down and said I was a f-ing idiot. He got thrown out and I wondered if e had a gun and would go on a rampage. Wats up with that thinking is this what people have come to. You get mad at someone and kill innocent people?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem stems from these PUSSIES oh im sorry I mean politicians who dont have the balls to admit that people need to be held accountable for their actions. For them its a scapegoat way of demonizing an object that is inanimate mind you so they dont have to address the real issue which is obviously PSYCHO fucksticks using guns for reasons they were never meant to be used in..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We're supposed to be leaving for my sister's graduation, but my grandma still isn't ready.

Nevermind she is ready, but she won't stop babbling and wandering around so my mom can get ready. We were supposed to be leaving right now.

So much for trying to get there early

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

anti gun people. we get it you dont like guns stop forcing your views and beliefs on everyone else.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The problem stems from these PUSSIES oh im sorry I mean politicians who dont have the balls to admit that people need to be held accountable for their actions. For them its a scapegoat way of demonizing an object that is inanimate mind you so they dont have to address the real issue which is obviously PSYCHO fucksticks using guns for reasons they were never meant to be used in..

I wouldn't be sorry for that. I totally agree with you sir. My daughter got suspended from school. From a statement she made in the letter to the president lol. She asked him why he was so scared and spineless to do the right thing. I was so proud of her for doing the wrong thing :). When she was suspended we were told how bad of parents we were and lack of guidance. She spoke the truth which is what I taught her. Crape it just hit me I actually remember a time time they were trying to ban knives and bats. Due to gangs fudge I'm old lol.

First I will say FLAME ON for the statement I plan to make but here it goes

My heart goes out to all the little children who lost their lives and the families affected at the hand of some FUCKIN PSYCHO. My rant is I hate when these anti-gun fuckheads use sickening tragedies such as this to get support for their antigun agenda.

Last I knew our freedoms have been fought for through war after war using GUNS and they are the reason we have the freedoms we do today even though they are trying to strip them as we speak. I just wish all the fuckheads opposed to guns would realize that GUNS are NOT ALIVE contrary to popular belief. They dont think or make decisions or do anything without outside interaction so a gun with out a person behind it is simply a piece of metal or plastic or whatever the item is constructed of. THIS is what pisses me off about all the gun talks is lies and HORRIBLE information being spread.

I have carried my pistol in several types of holsters including a shoulder holster where it faces backward toward someone behind me. My gun never decided to go off and fucking shoot someone because it doesnt perform an action w/o me making it do it. Before someone says anything gun malfunctions dont play into my argument.

End rant

I agree, when i first heard that happend i nearly cried, but Guns arnt the problem Stupid mother fuckers with guns is the problem

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

The fact that they blame these situations on guns is retarded, they shouldn't be going after guns, they should be going after the psychotic motherfuckers using them for evil. Even if guns we're completely gone somehow, the crazy psychotic people would then resort to powertools, knives, or crossbows. Guns are not the problem, never have been, never will, it's always the bad people using them.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Agree. Saw a lot of people on my Facebook wanting to ban guns. Holy shit they are stupid. Ban guns. He probably would have made a bomb or run around and hitting them with a bat or some weird shit. Pisses me off as well smoke

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The fact that they blame these situations on guns is retarded, they shouldn't be going after guns, they should be going after the psychotic motherfuckers using them for evil. Even if guns we're completely gone somehow, the crazy psychotic people would then resort to powertools, knives, or crossbows. Guns are not the problem, never have been, never will, it's always the bad people using them.

Nah if guns were banned the criminals would still have guns and the everyday people who have them for defense won't have them.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

they can ban guns all they want i wont give mine up ill die before it happens cuz if you take are guns away the shit fucks will still have theres making us and easier target to get and all. And the other problem is its people who never been in trouble that just snap not just the regular ever day ppl we just live in a fucked up world.

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived