DOT officers are dicks lmao. Reasons why I would rather drive solely at night if I could. Good friend of mine(the wrecker business guy) used to work for a spooling and banding company, and would ONLY drive at night. Could make it from could make the 1100 mile drive from Duncan, OK to Minot, ND in a little over 14 hours if he left Duncan at 6 or 7 pm.

idk about y'all, but motor cycles make me nervous as fuck in heavy traffic.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to toss some music on a USB for the car, and as I am looking around I'm finding out that in the process of moving computers and upgrading and shit..... some of my music has been copied 2, 3, 4 times in some cases.

640+ Artists, and I have to go through every. single. one.

Alan lives!!

How you been man?

I do indeed.

Been much better........but I'm optimistic about things.

mostly just mcat study and schoolwork non stop and any free time is spent looking for volunteer stuff in med/STEM programs and hospital work to buff up my med school resume.

Alan! Whats up broskie? Been a minute!

It certainly has been quite a few minutes since I was on here last lol

And mostly up to the same old-same old. Science shit 7 days a week; living the dream, ja feel?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Alan lives!!

How you been man?

I do indeed.

Been much better........but I'm optimistic about things.

mostly just mcat study and schoolwork non stop and any free time is spent looking for volunteer stuff in med/STEM programs and hospital work to buff up my med school resume.

Alan! Whats up broskie? Been a minute!

It certainly has been quite a few minutes since I was on here last lol

And mostly up to the same old-same old. Science shit 7 days a week; living the dream, ja feel?

Ja feel, ja definitely feel.

As far as drivers go, anyone who doesn't know how to behave themselves around emergency vehicles piss me off, got some instant karma the other day though, was running emergent and some dick would not get out of my way, too bad he didn't see the officer two cars back lol. I'm sure he got a nice fat ass ticket because he got pulled over as soon as I passed him lol. In my car, I just don't like overly aggressive dick heads

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Went to toss some music on a USB for the car, and as I am looking around I'm finding out that in the process of moving computers and upgrading and shit..... some of my music has been copied 2, 3, 4 times in some cases.

Same, that shits the worst. I old iphone video somehow doubled one day; had 64 gb worth of music originally 32gb and thats a lot of thousands to click every other line lol. Painful memories and 35years closer to carpal tunnel syndrome now....Thanks itunes bitches

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Same, that shits the worst. I old iphone video somehow doubled one day; had 64 gb worth of music originally 32gb and thats a lot of thousands to click every other line lol. Painful memories and 35years closer to carpal tunnel syndrome now....Thanks itunes bitches

If they are duplicates iTunes has a feature that shows the duplicates

If they are I sort them by date and it's easy to get rid of them

My mrs made fish and chips for dinner (lent so no meat on Fridays) anyway i don't' like fish at the best of times, so i don't eat the fish, i have the chips though... sees the plate of left over fish and gets pissy because i didn't eat it, i didn't complain or anything, just didnt eat it, now im the asshole for not eating what i dont like, fuck this shit

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Forum defaulting to desktop mode on my tablet, have to wait for all the ads to load then the page to adjust so I can scroll to the bottom and hit mobile version

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived