Fat people that park too close to your car. now they can't get out of their car without scratching your car with their car door.

ive seen your car.. You wouldnt know if you had a new scratch on it or not.

I get a brand new scratch, ding, dent, chip, scuff, scrape, or small imperfection in my body & paint of some sort every single day

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat people that park too close to your car. now they can't get out of their car without scratching your car with their car door.

I get a brand new scratch, ding, dent, chip, scuff, scrape, or small imperfection in my body & paint of some sort every single day

why does it matter. you're car is a fucking hoopty. I spent more on tires than your car is worth.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

why does it matter. you're car is a fucking hoopty. I spent more on tires than your car is worth.

I spent more on my engine than your truck is worth.... lol, jk

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Up here its about to be that season where Boxelder and (Western Conifer) Pine Seed bugs try to get in every nook and cranny of the house before fall/winter.

My first summer where I'm at now, those fucking things was covering one side of the house. I did vinegar, peppermint oil and all that other bullshit and the only thing that worked was good old fashion bug smashing, lol

My cars pretty much a pos at this point. I still get mad when people ding it. Who cares what its worth and whose car it is. Shit isnt cool to ding other peoples shit.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

It's even worst when you try to avoid it and park all the way at the end of the parking lot and when you come back, there is that one bitch parked 2ft away from ur car..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I spent more on my engine than your truck is worth.... lol, jk

you really did though lol. so we've got tires worth more than bolas car. and and engine worth more than bolas car and my truck together.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My cars pretty much a pos at this point. I still get mad when people ding it. Who cares what its worth and whose car it is. Shit isnt cool to ding other peoples shit.

i think he posted about him scratching or doing something to someone car.. karma

You guys remembering when someone took a axe to Bola's car or rock or something??

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived