Health insurance meeting.

$200/month increase again for 2017.

I'm cancelling.

And I'm not paying the IRS fine.

They can go fuck themselves.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

^This guy has the best health plan.

I still can't find a $65 dollar doctor's visit. Hell, my visits now are twice that and I shell out just under $700/mo on insurance alone.

2007 Pacifica

saw apost about flag burning, which, i prefer people didnt, but they have that right. Anyway, people saying how much they would harm others for doing it. I know these people and they are very conservative so i just said, how many of you detest idol worship?

saw apost about flag burning, which, i prefer people didnt, but they have that right. Anyway, people saying how much they would harm others for doing it. I know these people and they are very conservative so i just said, how many of you detest idol worship?

I understand what you mean. People are up in arms over Kapernick not standing for the national anthem. Its his right. Do I think he's an ungrateful shit? Hell yes. Still not gonna tell him he needs to leave the country or threaten to kick his ass.

I would argue that being patriotic isn't the same as holding the flag as a false idol. I don't think people worship it as they respect the ideals it stands for. Freedom in this country is something most of us don't respect as much as we should. But that's the beauty of freedom.

2007 Pacifica

Health ins. Is insane, 500 a month out of poket.

$785/month next year for me.

Until I find a new job.

Cancel the insurance,

Profit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived