The NFL was labeled as nonprofit where the commissioner makes $40,000,000+ a year lol. They changed that last year or changing it this year maybe I don't remember.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually in Non profits any surplus funds are distributed in bonuses, reinvested in the business, or in the case of some financial institutions, redistributed back to their members.

I'm not sure how people got this idea that non-profits are charities. Charities are non-profits normally, but certainly not the other way around.

i wish they did that

sorry i could have worded it better bad at describing things

just pissed cause we have lost two good care takers cause they don't wanna pay much and my sister's money is being played with by the jackass in the house trying to weasel his way out of something (took funds, replaced funds and took again while social services were watching the dedicated account). gave us money out of the dedicated account to spend on my sister saying it was a spend down asset. which the dedicated account was not mentioned and then we got another spend down asset which was the correct one (her actual bank account for clothes etc.) but he wouldn't allow the caretakers to use for the past 5 years(care taker asked us to buy her a coat cause he denied funds). My mother took money out of her own pocket for clothes, shoes, food, and mutliple other things for my sister, even when she didn't have much herself at times.

if we didn't talk to social services during this we would facing financial fraud right now

there is just so much shit being tossed around. its damn near a shit storm and confusing as all hell trying to keep things ironed out

In the end he is suppose to manage her money and he hasn't then decided one day 'what the hell i'll give it a try' and has not done it right

sucks having to listen to about this all this week on the sidelines

glad we are moving her, along with her roommate to a better place that has a better system

btw dedicated account is for medical/equipment to help her i am sure there is more.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Usually in Non profits any surplus funds are distributed in bonuses, reinvested in the business, or in the case of some financial institutions, redistributed back to their members.

I'm not sure how people got this idea that non-profits are charities. Charities are non-profits normally, but certainly not the other way around.

i wish they did that

sorry i could have worded it better bad at describing things

just pissed cause we have lost two good care takers cause they don't wanna pay much and my sister's money is being played with by the jackass in the house trying to weasel his way out of something (took funds, replaced funds and took again while social services were watching the dedicated account). gave us money out of the dedicated account to spend on my sister saying it was a spend down asset. which the dedicated account was not mentioned and then we got another spend down asset which was the correct one (her actual bank account for clothes etc.) but he wouldn't allow the caretakers to use for the past 5 years(care taker asked us to buy her a coat cause he denied funds). My mother took money out of her own pocket for clothes, shoes, food, and mutliple other things for my sister, even when she didn't have much herself at times.

if we didn't talk to social services during this we would facing financial fraud right now

there is just so much shit being tossed around. its damn near a shit storm and confusing as all hell trying to keep things ironed out

In the end he is suppose to manage her money and he hasn't then decided one day 'what the hell i'll give it a try' and has not done it right

sucks having to listen to about this all this week on the sidelines

glad we are moving her, along with her roommate to a better place that has a better system

btw dedicated account is for medical/equipment to help her i am sure there is more.

Bro, that's messed up.

What else does she need that she can't get?

We're a family here man, anything we can do to help her get clothes and shit she needs let us know.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah seriously, that is fucked up man. I do hope things work out for you, and I do see what you mean by these people taking advantage of the non profit...

When my mother in law was alive and we were taking care of her, she was a retired nurse and had an okay pension, but it really didn't cover her expenses, and I shelled out quite a bit over time for a bigger house so she didn't have to go into a home. The care she needed like dialysis wasn't fully covered, and I had to drive her 30 miles 3x a week there and back because transport was a fucking rip.

Anything medical these days is just downright thievery, but it lookanlike you're getting raked over the coals even harder. Fuck. I feel for you man, whatever we can do for you man.

Sorry I came off like that before. I hate how "nonprofit" has this certain connotation that makes it sound like it's a good thing, but its not really.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

things are settling down a bit today but its just pissed me off

social security and social services in looking into atm. now its the waiting game when i want it settled now but i understand things are needed before action

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

finally got my rzr back from warranty work. Tear it down last night to put the new CV boot on it, and it was the wrong CV boot. fuck me right.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Been working a lot the past couple weeks, want two weeks off...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

N8, i share your pain USPS shows they delivered my upper receiver today 6:30 pm. i go check and nothing in my mailbox

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
December 2, 2016 , 6:32 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

LOS ANGELES, CA

My wife's family goes hard on Christmas, and birthdays too but Christmas is current. So they ask for a list of everything I "want". Well I mainly want things for around the house for when the baby gets here. They aren't happy things aren't for me since "I will just get those things if I ask at the baby shower." Well I actually made a list of things like golf balls or tools. Wasnt good enough and said they will just get me something they think I will like, and I won't, since my list was boring. If you don't like my list, that you wanted me to make, then just give me cash or a gift card(which happens to be on the list).

Tldr: first world problems

Archived