Things that piss you off (anything)

Manheim steamroller, hey the 80's called , they want their synthesizer back.

this burns deep within me... the absolute lack of original ideas in entertainment. I'm tired of seeing and hearing the same recycled material from my youth.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

thats what ive done with my 2. help them as long as i can

When I thought I knew everything at 16 my pops put me out,

You learn real quick that you didn't know shit once you're homeless with no money, no place to sleep, and nothing to eat.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

people who keep posting that the el camino is coming back damn that page is old and the due date has expired in april (8 months)

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Manheim steamroller, hey the 80's called , they want their synthesizer back.

this burns deep within me... the absolute lack of original ideas in entertainment. I'm tired of seeing and hearing the same recycled material from my youth.

Not trying to start an argument, just stating something I have observed and formed into my own opinion that is along the lines of this topic.

You keep seeing in the news singers from the 70's/80's whatever suing people because the songs sound similar thus they stole the melody/beat whatever...but like...there are only so many notes to use (12?) and between all the different genre's and as fast as new artist's pump out music it's like so many songs sound similar to me, just the way it is. Only so many different types of instruments etc. Obviously there IS* new sounding stuff coming out, and much more goes into a song than just that (although i think Beyonce is fucking worthless) I just find it more and more rare where a song comes out and is actually fucking amazeballz. Hell, some songs start and I think it's a different song for a few seconds...I do listen to many, many types of music and both new and old (and old old) but to me, and it's only my opinion, only so many things to sing about, only so many words in the English language, only so many musical notes, only so many instruments being used, eventually shit will sound similar......in some ways music and the creative side of it is infinite, but on the other hand you are using limited means to come up with new things...not saying we are there yet but just what I think........maybe people are just sue happy because some music obviously isn't stolen but they get sued anyway......idk, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I did hear about a lawsuit with a finding that every combination of notes has already been recorded in song, and that isn't a basis for copyright infringement anymore. Can't remember where, though.

I get that notes and bars get replicated, but when 9/10 songs on the radio have direct samples or are straight covers, and when we have Disney redoing every movie they ever made, the original stuff is few and far between. To me, it seems easier for Hollywood to make a buck recycling than conveying an original thought.

I don't hate remakes, but its getting played out quick.

Edited by Quiet

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Unfortunately the entertainment industry is geared towards the largest market. China. Western pop culture sells big there and cliché Americana is what makes sales.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Basshead problems...

bass has already wrecked my rear window defrost

yesterday morning was driving playing full tilt, driver side window came down a crack...i turn volume down and go to put it up and nothing, wouldn't work, mind you I was going 60 MPH subzero temps picking up my daughter to bring her to school.....not cool....I get her to school, we are early, i use my key to pop that panel with all the buttons out of my door panel, start checking wires going into the molex plugs and BAM! window works again thanks goodness.

check engine light on every since i swapped out alts... not sure if related or what but factory remote start hasn't worked since about that time either.

not to mention driving with no music playing there is so damn many rattle now...UGH!!!!!!

i knew it would come to this and I made that sacrifice, now I have to live with it :diablo:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Idk what you drive but I know if my CEL is on my car won't remote start. Stupid ass safety shit.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)