Things that piss you off (anything)

2 hours ago, deathcards said:

serious xm is seriously annoying

Explain?

I actually thought about re-subscribing to it just today since my new car has it integrated into th factory radio?

I had it in my truck as well but that is not currently drive-able at the moment, but I have cancelled my subscription about a month after Anthony Cumia was fired. At that time I only had it to listen to Opie & Anthony show, Ron & Fez and occasional Howard Stern.

1234.jpg

21 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Explain?

I actually thought about re-subscribing to it just today since my new car has it integrated into th factory radio?

I had it in my truck as well but that is not currently drive-able at the moment, but I have cancelled my subscription about a month after Anthony Cumia was fired. At that time I only had it to listen to Opie & Anthony show, Ron & Fez and occasional Howard Stern.

i just keep getting call after call cause i bought another newer gm vehilcle

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

K&N oil filters. I usually toss an amsoil filter on mine but they were out of stock. Well the ADBV doesn't work worth a fuck on the K&N. Get a nice clatter on start up. Seriously.. Guys.. Make a filter that does it's job

On 8/31/2017 at 10:56 AM, carsontinsley said:

Going above the speed limit and people still pass you

Why? lol

Spam calls.

Every fucking day at the same damn time. Always a robocall, always from a different throwaway number.

Reported every single one to the FTC but they can't do anything about it since they use random #s every time. Really a piss off

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

RGB things that only allow for 2 of the 3 colors at once. Makes it a pain in the ass to get the color I want. You know the one's I'm talking about. The stupid f*cking color slider that never has the color you want