Freaking car lots. I found a truck online at a local dealer yesterday. Used the live chat option to setup an appt for today at 1200. They said they would have the truck ready for me. My intentions were to go buy this truck today just from the pictures. It was a 2014 Chevy 1500 lifted with 35s and a magnuson supercharger. Interior had been redone in alcantara including the headliner. It was a beautiful truck. Anyways I get there and it was sold 2 days ago. FML

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2017 at 4:53 AM, WalledSonic said:

@boomintahoe thanks for the offer but its not worth shipping fees and such. I can spend $30 more to get more copper and just start over and be careful this time. 

Thats a nice lil mill man. I like that a LOT. Wish i had something like that in the garage. 

About the ads and scrolling... i dont have any of those problems on any of the platforms with which i view this site. Mobile, work pc, mac, laptop, etc. Not sure why you'd have probs like that still, i only had that during site upgrades. 

Suit yourself. If you change your mind, lmk...

Btw, here's a pic of what I did to some copper not too long ago..  UsJr5ze.jpg

56 minutes ago, boomintahoe said:

Suit yourself. If you change your mind, lmk...

Btw, here's a pic of what I did to some copper not too long ago..  UsJr5ze.jpg

Suiting myself is what I do best.  I'm an engineer so building my own designs is kinda my thing.  I just dont always have the best tools, but pride in manufacture is something I hold dear.  Thanks for the offer, though, sir.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

my metabolism adjusted to heat for the first time in 5 years i am tired feel like crap but i can sit in 75 degree weather and not sweat.

yay just in time for fall ?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

6 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Suiting myself is what I do best.  I'm an engineer so building my own designs is kinda my thing.  I just dont always have the best tools, but pride in manufacture is something I hold dear.  Thanks for the offer, though, sir.

I'm a CNC machinist at an aerospace company. Guess we got similar interests.

My golf clubs may have stolen from the resort we are staying at. Most annoying part is one of my clubs is a 3 wood from a LONG time ago that my grandpa gave me with my first set of clubs. I don't use it much but he was the reason I ever got into golf and most sports in general. Can't replace sentimental value 

Went to an Elder Beerman because it's the only store around here that carries ties. All of the ties I own are unconventional/nice ass bow ties, both of which you don't wear to career fairs (engineering one, hosted at Uni)

Store had shitty ass lighting, got what I needed, when I get home and take off its packaging there's a massive fucking snag in it they hid, examine it more and there's various shit smudged all over it too.
Waste of an hour of my life I could've been doing schoolwork with and now I have to go buy a Wal-Mart tie at 9 in the morning.

Ass. 

Archived