• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to turn down a two semester long coop that pays $24/hour + housing.

This is about the lowest shit my medical issues have ever done to me. Fucking retarded that vascular surgeons specializing in shoulders can't figure out what the fuck in my shoulder is making me have no control over my entire goddamn arm. 

I really don't even want to go to my next semester of college at this point. I'm only going now so I don't just wither away in my house waiting for one of the 10 different doctors I'm seeing to find something. 

1 hour ago, s5300 said:

Had to turn down a two semester long coop that pays $24/hour + housing.

This is about the lowest shit my medical issues have ever done to me. Fucking retarded that vascular surgeons specializing in shoulders can't figure out what the fuck in my shoulder is making me have no control over my entire goddamn arm. 

I really don't even want to go to my next semester of college at this point. I'm only going now so I don't just wither away in my house waiting for one of the 10 different doctors I'm seeing to find something. 

sorry to hear that hope the find something out soon.. in the same boat kind of.. drs cant figure out why im bleeding had hemroids .prolapse surgery twice just dont want to deal with it..it makes me anemic forget to take my iron pills everyday 600mg so im tired all the time

wanting to build something but cant at the moment

1 hour ago, CstrokerV said:

sorry to hear that hope the find something out soon.. in the same boat kind of.. drs cant figure out why im bleeding had hemroids .prolapse surgery twice just dont want to deal with it..it makes me anemic forget to take my iron pills everyday 600mg so im tired all the time

wanting to build something but cant at the moment

Getting a bidet might give a bit of relief. They're cool as hell.

12 minutes ago, s5300 said:

Getting a bidet might give a bit of relief. They're cool as hell.

im not in pain or anything so dont need one and they burned off all the roids they found just cant find where the blood is coming from they want to do another colonoscopy so just have to call the dr for an appointment  

^^^ Drinking a lot of pop or even diet pop, i had a situation where i was on my vacation and started bleeding, the only thing that changed for me was the sweetener they put in diet pops, once i stopped drinking those the bleeding stopped, still had a few situations where it would pop up but i finally switched to drinking things with high fructose corn syrup, as much as i hate the stuff it doesn't make me bleed.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

33 minutes ago, Skullz said:

^^^ Drinking a lot of pop or even diet pop, i had a situation where i was on my vacation and started bleeding, the only thing that changed for me was the sweetener they put in diet pops, once i stopped drinking those the bleeding stopped, still had a few situations where it would pop up but i finally switched to drinking things with high fructose corn syrup, as much as i hate the stuff it doesn't make me bleed.

i went from like 4 20oz of pop a day to 1 monster a day and a pop only when i go to a restaurant.. it comes and goes but when it comes its like im pissing blood out my but lol going to try to change my diet the first of the year to see if it helps but still need to find out why it happens and when it happens im so freaking tired all the time that i do nothing but sleeep

keep having to listen to shit/drama about others lives thats gone on for years with someone that hasn't left and has been told to leave him

its a skipping record my mother just keeps playing and i wonder why i want to live alone

my mom just thinks i don't know anything but i can read people like the back of my hand through other signs that give it away

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived