• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bmwking said:

why would you know where they keep that stuff anyway?

Because oddly enough about the same time my vagina starts itching i usually get a killer headache and they are conveniently placed near each other.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 minute ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Because oddly enough about the same time my vagina starts itching i usually get a killer headache and they are conveniently placed near each other.

haha touche!  last i heard, michelob ultra was a natural diuretic too

Had hail last night shit was like under a dime , had some asshat ring my doorbell to tell me I need a roof , I told him my truck didn’t even get damaged and there are no shingles off I’m pretty sure we’re good , then he was next door knocking.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

11 hours ago, Skullz said:

Ripping CD's to my PC, while mp3 is nice, i'm finally going to rip everything in FLAC.

I've been ripping my collection to wav.  And yes, I STILL buy CDs... lol

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I would have ripped em all to wave if it could have been tagged, years ago, so i kinda put it off for a long time and finally decided to go with flac's lossless for the ability to tag them.

And yes i am back to buying cd's again and buying ones not released in the US is pricey, even though discogs typically have it.

Airwave - I want to believe CD costed 52 bux, but it was worth it.

Infected Mushroom Viscous Delicious was 45.00

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Keep missing structure fires with my volunteer service because I'm on shift on the ambulance. I've missed 5 structure fires in the last month because I'm at work.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived