ass hat slammed on his brakes, cut me off, and i had to slow down on the shoulder

something tells me i should have just hit that black bmw

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a shit grade because of a shit instructor

I hate to be the guy that blames the teacher. But I'm going to be that guy. Dude never had clear expectations on either written assignments or tests. And his lectures were about incomprehensible. Think: Power point in paragraph format, lots of typos throughout, and he slow mumbled the entire time. Bahhhhh

17 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

Getting a shit grade because of a shit instructor

I hate to be the guy that blames the teacher. But I'm going to be that guy. Dude never had clear expectations on either written assignments or tests. And his lectures were about incomprehensible. Think: Power point in paragraph format, lots of typos throughout, and he slow mumbled the entire time. Bahhhhh

Welcome to college/university in America...

I had more Indian and Iranian profs than I care to admit, and they NO fucks about your learning.  They were there to research but obv had contractual obligation to teach classes.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 1 month later...

how there seems to be so many meth addicts around lately scared somebody might stab me with a needle in MN, or ND

my uncle just quit that shit cause he just about got divorced he would get such a temper it was unbearable

to find out his daughter basically got him into it died in a car crash about a mile from my apt. because her boyfriend went to throw her pipe out the window

i kept my distance because i knew i couldn't throw her far

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

Waiting in line and getting to the front to only find out the thing you waited for is down and not sure when it will be back up.

Seeing shitty ass tv shows get another season, but yet a fucking hella fantastic show gets cancelled for no reason!

Taking a drug test when you know for 100% sure you are clean and yet some how they claim you failed!

Going into a bathroom stall to take a shit and some jackass pissed all over the seat and there is almost no toilet paper left and you like gotta go now!

Having someone take over the job you were doing a damn good job at, an they are not just terrible at it, they make it seem like they do not care!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

century link charged me taxes after i canceled services and paid them off now they want $104 from a build up of taxes and late fees since June 2017 or they are gonna take it out of my check are you fucking joking i am so sick of this fraudulent company. they can't even give you close to what you pay for, and so much for my perfect payments month after month.

nvm  they want the modem i don't have i was gonna say they should have been paid but their site has gone from good to worse on how to read the statements had a heck of a time reading through it

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

Well i mean they are rather large dimensions for shipping and it would weigh about 150lbs.

Is there no plastic place locally?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived