• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Halloween from Wisconsin , this is bullshit.

B5C94DD4-FD1D-437F-B8F5-31931E6AEB0E.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I feel your pain

-Minnesotan

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Crazy ass work weeks...Checks are nice but being rundown sucks as a result lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

41685552_1839860732757918_7646936597601976320_n.jpg

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

• 5 months later...

I quit my job after working at a certain dealership for 4 years learning the place literally just made me depressed start new job work for 11 months and got laid off and they try to get me back. Like do they want me to hurt myself or are they just completely brain dead. In the beginning there were many things discussed that never happened in the 4 years i worked there not to mention the 8 people that got what i wanted and you want me to comeback to work to the one place i wish would burn down the express lube. The place i call an unorganized hell hole and with coworkers i can't trust to do their actually easy job.

/rant

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

The sudden inability to read anything on here without page after page of paragraphs full of irrelevant nonsense 😂

People who sit on their cell phones while driving their vehicle, and then give you a dirty glare after they curbed their wheel doing 35mph. I like to just smile at them when the glare happens. Since, you know, my fault right?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, deathcards said:

I quit my job after working at a certain dealership for 4 years learning the place literally just made me depressed start new job work for 11 months and got laid off and they try to get me back. Like do they want me to hurt myself or are they just completely brain dead. In the beginning there were many things discussed that never happened in the 4 years i worked there not to mention the 8 people that got what i wanted and you want me to comeback to work to the one place i wish would burn down the express lube. The place i call an unorganized hell hole and with coworkers i can't trust to do their actually easy job.

/rant

Used car dealership or new car dealership? But I seen you said express lube. Did you work at a express lube or were you a car salesman? I’m a little confused here. I sale cars too. It can be stressful. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived