• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIBLE HUMPERS!!! I can't believe I never put that here. I don't mean the average bible reader, you know, the guy just trying to be a good person and have morals. I mean that nut-bag who quotes a verse for everything that happens in life and everything that comes out of your mouth, telling you that they carry their

bible (some crazy expensive spill proof leather one) everywhere they go. Then tell you that you need to re-evaluate your life since you don't read it every day and you will soon be damned to hell along with every non-heterosexual person because you don't treat the bible as the only piece of literature in the world and you choose to work during the day instead of read the bible.

Sorry for the rant but I knew a bitch sorta like this to an extent. She literally told my wife one day that she needs to look at her life because she was choosing to stay home and get her college papers and homework done instead of going to the prayer group dinner event.

I hate bible thumpers we had this one lady who would come to my dads garage sales all the time and do her praise Jesus you need to follow his way god this. Evertime he would catch her trying to steal stuff or she does steal stuff that my dad has priced for couple dollars ... really ... and my ex was like that ... I'm the bad person for not going to church when she was the drunk sleep around do illegal shit cunt but it was OK cuz she went to church youth group ... hypocritical psycho whore to most teens and young adults church is just a fucking thing you do for good societal status and nothing more. Annoying end rant

People yelling out a car window calling you a bitch as they drive away. Then take off so you can't find em. Smh

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

people who have more than 1 or 2 kids. stop polluting the earth with your genetically defunct gargoyles.

People who have 7-20 kids so they can live off the government, cash assistance and food stamps. Not to mention welfare.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Raging atheists like on reddit.com/r/atheism. The people there are such annoying atheists. I perfer the kind that are silent about their views and keep it to themselves. I have friends that know more about the bible than me and they are atheist. It just seems backwards.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Raging atheists like on reddit.com/r/atheism. The people there are such annoying atheists. I perfer the kind that are silent about their views and keep it to themselves. I have friends that know more about the bible than me and they are atheist. It just seems backwards.

I think that goes for both sides. I can't stand the snobby/extremists <_<

Religion. If you waste time thinking about anything religion related you have no life. Just saying.

Build In Progress for Slamology 2013

3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti

1 5k

4 batts

audio technix 1/0

8 cheap r/f 6.5s

mb quart 4.60

Snowy and i both go to a christian school so we have no choice. I personally hate people that are overly extreme in any of their views.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Well I see this thread going south with the religion/atheism thing.

I get pissed when anyone excessively boasts their beliefs.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived