Car audio related, smd related

Pisses me off, that builds on here. Epic nice builds (Alans, Erics, Scotts, and 5 more come to mind, i just know these guys.) Get no views, no love, no support.

Other builds,, hell my own included, get love, from people that really dont care, or mean it...

/rant

Yep.. Aggred hahaha

"My vehicles a daily diver, But i dont drive it unless im going to a show"

Pshhh then its NOT a daily driver!!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That my wife got called in 2 hours before the end of her on call shift. In her hurry she left at the same time I did basically, she starts he car in the garage and didn't open the door. No big deal, I'll just open it right? Door get's 1/2 way open and she fucking backs her car into it, breaking off a piece of her car in the process. Ask her wtf is going on in her head, did she not see the door wasn't open, she says 'no, I normally open the garage door before I get in my car, so I start backing out then look in my mirror.'

Fuck me, not fixing the broken part.

Um, she needs to fix that, and then an equal amount of cash to that repair needs to go to your car audio budget.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

There's a downhill mountain bike race I've been planning on competing in this weekend for the past couple months. I took my bike to the shop a week ago to get a pretty major repair done (under warranty). I called the shop today and they still haven't even gotten confirmation that the parts have been shipped yet. Fantastic.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

When it's only 630pm and I have to try and go to sleep because my job keeps moving the schedule earlier and earlier.

Motherfucker sitting in their car outside our apartment building bumping fucking mariachi. Don't really mind people bumpin', but that shit gets me heated. Every song has the same basic beat.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When it's only 630pm and I have to try and go to sleep because my job keeps moving the schedule earlier and earlier.

Motherfucker sitting in their car outside our apartment building bumping fucking mariachi. Don't really mind people bumpin', but that shit gets me heated. Every song has the same basic beat.

The beat sounds like this

"bean dip bean dip bean dip bean dip bean dip"

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived