http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173491-not-the-right-waybut-funny/

pisses me off. Now, not the thread cause that's kinda funny but just fact someone does that. I get it, we're human, we don't like to be the same as everyone else. But, seriously? Cardboard?

Maybe just havin a bad week or somethin but it seems like someone should seriously make a basic/generic car audio guide cause the shit that's being done is absolutely ridiculous imo. Things like "You don't need a h/o alt or multiple batteries" Ok, maybe I personally don't (although have noticed way stronger electrical and higher voltage on meter) but if you go big, you do. Let me see any of you with what I'd call a "non walmart build" try to run your system without alts/batts. You guys have them for reasons. Why spend the hundreds/thousands if you really didn't need it? Derp. "Turn the gain all the way up on the amp otherwise you're paying for watts that you're not using".... "Do I use the spray stuff to stop the rattles".... Look stuff up, do your research. Some things do just require experimentation as I'm not sure anyone has understood boxes, until they've built quite a few. But when deciding to use spray foam or adhesive based stuff (AT, SS, ect) (and might be wrong wording of adhesive but I'm tired...) or things that are similar in the sense you can research your answer? Seriously, just do your research. We have a search bar here where almost every answer is given somewhere. We also have google.

Idk. Just me or no?

Adhesive is spelled correctly but since you expressed some interest in actually getting things right, I'll share this...

It's etc., not ect... I see this error constantly and thought I'd try to help everyone (who cares) out.

The word is etcetera, shortened to etc. It's a latin word that means "and other things".

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ its actually "et cetera," but people have fucked it up so much over time spelling it "etcetera" that Merriam-Webster just said fuck it and added "etcetera" to their "whatever people say book of words" they call a dictionary.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

^ its actually "et cetera," but people have fucked it up so much over time spelling it "etcetera" that Merriam-Webster just said fuck it and added "etcetera" to their "whatever people say book of words" they call a dictionary.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it is a phrase, not a word.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Food for thought: Do dictionary entries create the words we use or do the words we use create dictionary entries?

Food for thought: Do dictionary entries create the words we use or do the words we use create dictionary entries?

ginormous for example

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Having to fucking work when there is competition literally 20 mins from me. Shit!!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived