• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually tell them that my car has eyes and ears before asking politely why I was stopped.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Sounds like you need a dash cam. We all do, it fucking ridiculous.

I know. I've been drying to get one but my car doesn't have the cigarette lighter. The whole unit is missing, it should be easy and cheap to do but I've never gotten around to it but I'm seriously so done dealing with bogus tickets and crap.......I'm gonna get a front/rear if I can so that any cops riding my bumper will have something to watch in court.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Hardwire it to the car, its too easy. Power, ground, and switch like anything else.

I might be completely wrong but I though car charger adapters convert the 12V DC to 110V-120V AC? And don't the cams require the converter to 120V or whatever?

I'm completely guessing though. I'm not familiar with car chargers lol, neither one of my cars has a working charger so I'm just guessing.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

telephone plug? what lol? Is that part of the cam wiring?

I missed Alan.

The wire for the unit is like a telephone plug, just like the bass knob plugs that come with amps. Make sense? I just don't know what color is what.

oh like a corded phone jack plug? WTF is that going to plug into your car for lol?

I missed Alan.

Archived