As far as the cop thing goes it doesn't bother me at all. I hate it when there is a cop driving around and people are going under the speed limit and they ride side by side and you can't pass them.

Mostly the things that piss me off is people that can't drive, and go slow in the fast lane. I want an led sign on the back of my car that I can tell people behind me how to drive.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting in line. Waiting in line. Waiting in line.

And, everyone in front of you, DOESNT have their ID ready, DOESNT have there card ready.

Fuck, your sitting there, PULL THAT SHIT OUT, and be FUCKING READY WHEN ITS YOUR GOD DAMN TURN...

then they get up to the counter and act suprised they have to pay for it

Speaking of police incidents........cop pulled me over about 3 hours ago around 1 am, went to grip my In-N-Out just before closing and on my way back I'm driving down the other side of the road, he's the only car on that side. Right as he's about to pass me he hits me with his floodlight right in the eyes, so that was sick. He hits the U-turn and races up behind me, tails me for about 6 blocks, then just to piss him off I tried to pull over to let him pass. He stops, wait about 5 seconds...*Bwoop Bwoop* lights go on, very good. He comes up, asks me whatTF I'm doing out at 1 am, show him my in n out bag, asks if it's my car, typical, and my age, and then if I knew why he pulled me over? No idea honestly.

(It's my moms stock '07 CLK350 this time, not my car.)

"Your tint is obviously illegally dark, I couldn't even see inside your vehicle with my light. You should tell the shop you got it done at to replace or remove it for you without a charge."

IT'S FUCKING BONE-STOCK FACTORY 100% THROUGHOUT THE CAR. MEETS FMVSS JUST FINE.

I was in absolutely no mood to get a stupid ticket for something that stupid, so I let him know just how factory it was, after about 5 minutes of playing the helpless college boy, he finally let me go.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

State police are the worst in my book. they think just because they have a badge and a fancy hat that they can do whatever they want. Its when you have that power and don't abuse it when you are responsible...

I hate when I want to cook or bake something with the oven that you have to wait another 10-15 just for it to warm up.

Doing your job is one thing, but being a prick and "bullying" kids around is something completely different. You were hired to uphold the law, not to taunt citizens to make up for your own personal shortcomings.

If you can't handle the pressures of the job, and be professional, then find a different job. I've had dealings with police all throughout my life, and I've noticed that the younger you are, the more likely they are to fuck with you. Just an observation.

Also I know most cops aren't like that. But there's that bad apple that has to fuck it all up for the rest of them.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Doing your job is one thing, but being a prick and "bullying" kids around is something completely different. You were hired to uphold the law, not to taunt citizens to make up for your own personal shortcomings.

If you can't handle the pressures of the job, and be professional, then find a different job. I've had dealings with police all throughout my life, and I've noticed that the younger you are, the more likely they are to fuck with you. Just an observation.

Also I know most cops aren't like that. But there's that bad apple that has to fuck it all up for the rest of them.

yupp i got in a accident a few weeks back the first cop was cool he understood there was nothing i could do the roads were wet. But a second cop stopped and the first thing he said was so how fast were you going over the limit it was a wtf the roads are soaked i hydroplaned he was just being a dick

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I don't mean to offend any officers we have here or anything like that cam, but like srp said; there's those of them who are in the job because they get 3 main things; a gun, a badge, and authority over others. Not because they want to truly uphold justice, but rather bully people. I don't normally think of cops as bad people, I have a few friends who are cops, but even they tell me that you never answer "because I want to help people" when they ask why you want to be a cop, but rather to "obey and survive" but that's only what I've heard from them (1 is a cop and 1 is training to be). I know that cops overall have a bad rep these days, despite those who are really there to serve the people, so many people automatically judge basically every cop as bad, so they treat them like horrible people, disrespectful, rude, etc. But the problem is that the officer might be put in a bad mood early in the day, so he might come across as just another "a-hole cop out to make quota" with the way he acts towards someone nice later. To me a great cop can keep his cool no matter how people are treating them, or at least keep it unbiased between situations/people they encounter.

I'm not trying to label all cops as either / or. I've encountered both types, just simply making an observation. I feel bad for cops who make an effort everyday to be fair and kind but still have people think of them as a public bully before even meeting them, it happens in every public type of job that involves power and authority of some sort. There's hypocrites and people who don't do their job in all of them, but there are those (usually less in amount) who do their jobs well and effectively em-better the nation/community, but are not noticed or are assumed to be bad just because of their job title due to the facts that so many others have damaged it's status. Unfortunately the bad outweighs the good in most public opinions, so even small mistakes can ruin the best peoples reputation.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived