mix.

drop.

mix.

(4 hours later)

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

wait 20 minutes to make sure color remains.......doesn't.

drop.

stir.

another 20 minutes. Clears again.

(repeat about another 2 or 3 times)

measure.

man, this is fun... :faintthud:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

titration.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

(4 hours later)

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

stir.

measure.

use one of the magnetic stirrers, makes it a lot easier

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

titration.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

(4 hours later)

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

stir.

measure.

Not allowed to. He wants us to be able to do it with the bare minimum of equipment.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Boss is like "go upstairs, stack tires"

........ Awesome......................

WP_20131022_001_zps04cf59cf.jpg

Not allowed to. He wants us to be able to do it with the bare minimum of equipment.

Don't you dare look away.

Went through the same thing last year, after 2 hours or so I went to go get something and left it dripping SLOWLY!

Came back after about a minute or less, fully changed (forgot the term). I am SO lucky I was monitoring it with my meter (forgot that name too...).

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

titration.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

(4 hours later)

drop.

mix.

drop.

mix.

drop.

stir.

measure.

Hated it when teacher held to old school methods. Good to know, not live by.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Don't you dare look away.

Went through the same thing last year, after 2 hours or so I went to go get something and left it dripping SLOWLY!

Came back after about a minute or less, fully changed (forgot the term). I am SO lucky I was monitoring it with my meter (forgot that name too...).

our buret had a leak at the stopcock seal (teehee) so I had to account for that as well. Very fun. Being colorblind and trying to identify when it goes from clear to an extremely faint blue tint is also not the best. He literally wants answers by the drop. Not a quick little pour, not a few drops, actually 1-by-1 dripping off the buret. That's the part that takes so long, it getting just 1 drop to form safely every time..........

I missed Alan.

reading.

FTFY :)

I missed Alan.

Archived