I had some broad almost nail me in the school parking lot last year. She was going at least 30, and had to stop/yield onto the main road stretch (which obviously has the right away). Well I was on that right away and looked over to my right and saw her flying. I was going slow enough that if I braked I was going to be in her path, or if I gunned it I would still be in her path.

So I just kept at it and closed my eyes thinking that was the end of my car. She somehow stopped herself from hitting me within 6" even after she locked up her wheels

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having to go to class tommorow just so I can hand in a piece of posterboard. Seems like a waste of a day

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Shakespeare classes.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Having to go to class tommorow. Seems like a waste of a day

FTFY :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

When people make posts in the :pics of your latest purchase" thread saying something like "im saving this spot right here for something" and then they never post the shit.

Annoying!

Some jackass ran a stop sign and I almost t-boned him in my gmc and he gets pissed when I honk at him. Fuck you bro, just the rims on my truck are worth more that your piece of shit 98 saturn. I swear people with shitty cars cant drive worth a damn

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Sandpaper rough toilet paper. No bueno!

oh and conceded little sibling that think the world revolves around them and that our parents should pay for everything. Little satin spawn b*tch.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Good luck. Took me 6 - almost 7 weeks of fighting tooth and nail with UPS to pay for my amp

Same happened with me and BF3, bit of a price difference though. Still, they acted like asses

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire