women, Ex-girlfriends in particular, think they know whats going on in your life, and just trying to piss you off, like its a game. Fuck estrogen!!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to get a Race ready Quad and get hit by an asshole on the road

the ass man in a VW tuareg hit me with the speed of over 100kph, behind him was the police pursuing him

the guy had a fammily in his car with 2 kids

both kids were not been attached with the seatbelt(when they hit one got only nose bleed other gut broken nose, jaw and leftr arm completely)

i got it pretty lucky

he totaled the whole front car(engine was destroyed in half---destroyed the motor, radiator, front axle and the transmision)

my 4 wheerler got away with only bruises, broken rear light, broken rear plastic and rear axle

do not have pics as i am typing from a hospital

the guy was suddenly behind me going straight into me as i turned left he hit my back left tire

shit happens, but thank god nobody died, could be worse

my left wrist is broken as good as my left leg got a nice bruice

Wow, I need to rethink my definition of a bad day lol, sorry that all happened, hope you get well soon!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

to get a Race ready Quad and get hit by an asshole on the road

the ass man in a VW tuareg hit me with the speed of over 100kph, behind him was the police pursuing him

the guy had a fammily in his car with 2 kids

both kids were not been attached with the seatbelt(when they hit one got only nose bleed other gut broken nose, jaw and leftr arm completely)

i got it pretty lucky

he totaled the whole front car(engine was destroyed in half---destroyed the motor, radiator, front axle and the transmision)

my 4 wheerler got away with only bruises, broken rear light, broken rear plastic and rear axle

do not have pics as i am typing from a hospital

the guy was suddenly behind me going straight into me as i turned left he hit my back left tire

shit happens, but thank god nobody died, could be worse

my left wrist is broken as good as my left leg got a nice bruice

Wow, I need to rethink my definition of a bad day lol, sorry that all happened, hope you get well soon!

a week and i should get better..got only with bruises, i am worried about the other kid(he is in intensive care thoug)--when he crushed me with his car i remembered the kid flying straight in the front of a car

my guess is he was sitting in the middle of the 2 front seats and he flew in the center console of the car

to tell you the truth im mostly pissed as the guy did not provide safety for his own family, other than that...what the fuch did he rammed me for???it was my first day i got the bike...damn i got luck

but..nobody died on the day of the dead

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I moved out a couple days ago and same day we realized that theres a huge boiler right under our apartment.. floor is vibrating when this shit turns on.. fml :/

we already told them that we wanna move to another apartment..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I moved out a couple days ago and same day we realized that theres a huge boiler right under our apartment.. floor is vibrating when this shit turns on.. fml :/

can it masturbate when it vibrates?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

1. People who seems to only jog when it's foggy out and they think gray sweatsuits are the best thing to wear.

2. Cocksuckers who pull pull out in front of you like they dont give a fuck.

on point for number 2. Imagine driving a pickup truck, no problems any other day. Hook a trailer to it and throw 6k to 8k lbs of scrap iron on it and every motherfucker thinks it's a good idea just to pull right out when you are cruising at 70mph. One of these days i and someone else are going to be dead in a 15k lb pile of iron on the side of the highway cause they couldnt wait 3 seconds for me to go by.

Wat.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Wat.jpg

...do she likes it when it vibrates ?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Wat.jpg

...do she likes it when it vibrates ?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

I missed Alan.

Archived