• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is your wenis ok?

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I thought I was so clever about to post that.........THANKS A LOT DUBIN. :angry22::angry22:

lol, man, you dang ninjaz out here

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Watching a dumbfuck nurse spend 3 minutes rooting around with a needle in my kids arm and not find a vein. 2nd nurse finds it in 20 seconds.

Saw that with my mom. Nurse pokes her and pokes her and pokes her. Can't find shit. Other nurse takes over, pokes, gets all the blood she needs, taped up and all. 2nd nurse did all of that in a quicker amount of time than the first nurse just poking.

Sheena = pedobear

Watching a dumbfuck nurse spend 3 minutes rooting around with a needle in my kids arm and not find a vein. 2nd nurse finds it in 20 seconds.

did they use a butterfly needle? unless he's a hard stick then anyone who's watched an episode of House should have been able to get a vein relatively quickly.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived