Snow

And then my wipers quit working

My buddy had the same issue with his truck. He just gave the wiper motor a good thump while the switch was turned. Worked fine after that. I believe he has the same body style truck as yours

It may work until he turns up the stereo lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck? The truck doesnt move after october 31. This is my 09 malipoop

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Truck? The truck doesnt move after october 31. This is my 09 malipoop

oh duh. Nevermind.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I sometimes have this dream where my dick rots and falls off. I wake up sweating bullets.

fdd37e2c0aac7279c72921b68ec1113764200124

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I sometimes have this dream where my dick rots and falls off. I wake up sweating bullets.

That happened to a patient at my mom's hospital the other day. Said the guy had it just sitting there in the bed next to him.

Necrosis is too metal.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Beggars and panhandlers....

You spend every waking moment of ever day begging for money. You have resources available to you. There are homeless shelters. Go work at McDonalds or something. Get back on your feet. I drive by this guy every morning, holds up a sign that says "Autistic son anything helps god bless"

Dude.. If your son is autistic, why aren't you there for him and trying to give him a good life? Why do you lower yourself to the standard of being homeless and begging for handouts?

I've stopped giving anything to them. Had it happen way too many times where I'll give them food/money/gift cards to a store and I see them later, dressed up normal, doing normal things. Lieing

Beggars and panhandlers....

You spend every waking moment of ever day begging for money. You have resources available to you. There are homeless shelters. Go work at McDonalds or something. Get back on your feet. I drive by this guy every morning, holds up a sign that says "Autistic son anything helps god bless"

Dude.. If your son is autistic, why aren't you there for him and trying to give him a good life? Why do you lower yourself to the standard of being homeless and begging for handouts?

I've stopped giving anything to them. Had it happen way too many times where I'll give them food/money/gift cards to a store and I see them later, dressed up normal, doing normal things. Lieing

It all boils down to the amount they make doing it. I would venture a guess and say 90%+ of the people you see in Cali are NOT homeless, or dont need it. Instead they make more then any minimum wage job...I used to talk to a guy i would "remove" from Stater Bros parking lot when I worked there...he said he would get 20$ an hour easy out in front of the grocery store....

I mean if you think about it...even if 1 person every 5 minutes gives you a dollar....thats 12$ an hours....UNTAXED. Kicks the shit out of working at McDonalds....that is if you have no honor. I couldnt do that. I believe in working, even if its a sit at a desk easy as job I believe you work for your money and things. Pisses me off that adults my age act entitled..FUCK them...stupid asshole ignorant fucks.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Whoa buddy lets not knock those of us who have a cushy sit at a desk job. I busted mine to get here. I mean this chsir doesn't even have lumbar support you know how agonizing that is?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived