yup i agree.. if he does 10 years then all should get 10 years no matter the race they are. im tired of this BS.. this is one good reason why we need or 2nd

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart.

The smell of white trash

People who smell of booze and cigarettes at 5pm on a thursday.

fat people who ride the handicapped scooters. bitch ever think if you got off your ass you wouldnt be 400 pounds?

Yeah I just got home from walmart.

My mother is terminal fighting two different cancers and riddled with chemo and definitely loves using the scooters. Couple days we go to Wal-Mart for some last minute items for Christmas dinner and no scooters. And sitting at McDonalds is an incredibly overweight woman with about three kids just making a mess, she's leaning over to refill her soda cup so I know the can walk, kids are just horrible patrons and a direct reflection of their parenting and I about snap. I walk up and quietly ask if I could use the scooter. The face she made was priceless but I continued my mum needs it a lot more than you do. I think the weighed the options but gave up the scooter without any issues. I thanked her and wished her a merry Christmas. Obesity is not a handicap

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Honestly the amount of things I could come up with are disturbing, you would probably think I was a pessimist of some sort.

I somehow stay happy and positive about life and the country I live in 95% of the time.

One thing that disgusts me is the media in this country, so much to the point that I haven't watched the news in years.

Nobody gives a flying rats ass what Kanye West is going to name his baby, if there is a racial difference in a conflict of some sort you can bet your bottom dollar that the news is going to let you know that.

I can't stand the amount of people in this country that are bottom dwelling free loaders, I am only 21 years old and I played football and went to school to which I considered a full time job up until I was 16 in which that time I got my first job and started working to support myself through school. I found out I was having a child right out of high school so I got a career on track and started to support my family on my own. I DIDN'T RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT OR MOMMY AND DADDY TO SUPPORT ME.

Why can I walk into the grocery store and watch some welfare rich family buy 10 T-Bone steaks with their food stamps that my tax dollars go to pay for? If you have to live off of other people's money then you should be fed bread, beans and oats until you get the motivation or guts to get off your ass and provide for YOURSELF. I can barely afford steaks once a week if I am lucky, why are you loading your grocery cart with them?

I have almost lost all of my ability to corteous and nice to people I don't know just because I am becoming sick of everything around me, I stop holding doors open for people so much and I don't feel the need to say have a good day anymore just out of kindness. I stop stepping out of the way of people at the mall for example because nobody does it for me.

There is so much more I could come up with but the bottom line is that being a lazy sack of crap is being endorsed and REWARDED in this country and that has to come to a stop for this country to progress at all.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Honestly the amount of things I could come up with are disturbing, you would probably think I was a pessimist of some sort.

I somehow stay happy and positive about life and the country I live in 95% of the time.

One thing that disgusts me is the media in this country, so much to the point that I haven't watched the news in years.

Nobody gives a flying rats ass what Kanye West is going to name his baby, if there is a racial difference in a conflict of some sort you can bet your bottom dollar that the news is going to let you know that.

I can't stand the amount of people in this country that are bottom dwelling free loaders, I am only 21 years old and I played football and went to school to which I considered a full time job up until I was 16 in which that time I got my first job and started working to support myself through school. I found out I was having a child right out of high school so I got a career on track and started to support my family on my own. I DIDN'T RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT OR MOMMY AND DADDY TO SUPPORT ME.

Why can I walk into the grocery store and watch some welfare rich family buy 10 T-Bone steaks with their food stamps that my tax dollars go to pay for? If you have to live off of other people's money then you should be fed bread, beans and oats until you get the motivation or guts to get off your ass and provide for YOURSELF. I can barely afford steaks once a week if I am lucky, why are you loading your grocery cart with them?

I have almost lost all of my ability to corteous and nice to people I don't know just because I am becoming sick of everything around me, I stop holding doors open for people so much and I don't feel the need to say have a good day anymore just out of kindness. I stop stepping out of the way of people at the mall for example because nobody does it for me.

There is so much more I could come up with but the bottom line is that being a lazy sack of crap is being endorsed and REWARDED in this country and that has to come to a stop for this country to progress at all.

X2

Here is my take on it ... As long as people continue to survive off of government handouts then the gov't will continue to survive

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Careful, you may get banned from a school... LMFAO. (I voiced my opinion similar to that and got suspended. I told them to eat shit and I'm dropping out)

I applied for government help, because my bank account had about $5 and bills needed paid. They denied me. And wasn't like I was joking around and just too lazy to go work, I was filling out like 20 applications a day, interviews, etc. I am a vet that got bent over backwards by the government. We have some great people in this country, people that make us what we are, even if we are nowhere what we were. But we have so many people who "ride the wave" and don't do shit cause they now expect shit to be handed to them...that this country is nothing but a damn embarrassment and a joke. We all know that song, I'm proud to be an American. I used to be. I would always get chills down my spine whenever I heard that song. Now? I cry. Serving in the military opened my eyes and made me see what's going on. How can you be proud to be an American when you have hypocritical dipshits in Congress complaining about how much they make but yet, those who are putting their lives on the line, literally dying every day, aren't getting paid? (Back when the shutdown was happening). REAL PROUD OF THAT HUH? Always have THEIR interests in mind, not the nation's. All of their reasonings that they come up with ban things, a 5 year old can debate against. "Assault rifles with magazines more than X amount of bullets are bad, they are the reason and the cause of mass shootings" "So then pencils misspell words and spoons make people fat" "Definitely not, It's the people that make themselves fat. And that's why we're banning large sodas in places like NYC" "Rather than banning sodas or putting a tax on them, why not give some sort of motivation for people to go to the gym. You said yourself people make themselves fat, they can make themselves skinny"

(I'm tired, not sure if that's 100% true, but it's close to 100% so gimme a break)

I've made mistakes in my life, as we all have. I'm sure there's a few times, at least, every single one of us can look back and say "Damn. What in the hell was I thinking? I was retarded". But, they're all stepping stones in life, things we learn from. While they were mistakes and we screwed up, made us who we are and we're kind've glad it happened as it taught us an important lesson. I only have 1 regret in life. Serving. Looking back, I did do the right thing as I didn't rush out of high school and join. I didn't make a split second decision. Etc. I was an adult, approached it with caution, thought about it, etc. Don't regret that. But I should've gone to the dark side of business, joined some sort of gang, something... rather than military. While you don't have to be in a position that everyone knows about such as President, this country has tons of great people. Look at bossman Meade. Never met the man, only heard stories. But giving people what he gives them just because they're in need or want to help someone. It's the simple shit (Upgrading the shipping on your own dime so it arrives faster and can make someone's birthday that much better). Kudos. (Wasn't me, just...what we hear). N8, scouring the boards and telling people to gfy. Helping people not get scammed (saw in the past, you did something and helped someone out. Forget all the details.) Just 2 examples right there of how you don't have to be some presidential dipshit or whatnot to make a difference. But then you see the news, even without the bias, and how can you be proud that you put your life on the line? That you wore that target on your back and chest? Glad to do that...so people can play the knock out game. Really? Glad to do that... so people can abuse the government systems while those who do truly need it struggle?

Sheena = pedobear

Archived