• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had an accident.. I was seating on passanger side.. Nobody injured. basically we hit the truck that hit another car that hit another car.. 4 cars involved tottal.. Im pissed off because my boss is partying too much and he felt to sleep while driving.. I didnt take any pictures since i didnt want to piss him off even more..

Seat belt saved me for sure ..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Damn man, glad you okay. But for a boss, sounds like a douche. Seriously. Boss's should be responsible and if feels tired? Shoulda been hotel, pull over for a nap, let you drive, something. Especially if he was drinking, since you say partying. Sounds like a fuckin loser of a boss. Definitely good shit that you're good to go though.

Sheena = pedobear

HOA had my car towed for being parked in a "Fire lane". Had to pay $300 to get it out. This "fire lane" had no signs up, nothing marked on the street, nowhere near any fire hydrant. Was never even given a notice on my car about it being parked in a bad spot, they just illegally towed it! Fuck them!

if you get towed at my moms house its 1k to get it back

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if you get towed at my moms house its 1k to get it back

Lol if that happened to me I'd be riding my bike for two weeks

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived