so we went to that tow place to take out some expensive stuff asap.. since u never know what could happen..

U know how solid these vans are, so even tho it doesnt look so bad, the hit was pretty strong.. I think about 50 mph..

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

we hit that truck first.. then he hit another car and another.. it was about 6am, dark as fuck and I have no clue what other cars were.. driver of this car couldnt open the door and had to go out through the window..

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was not drunk at that time.. at least he didnt look like / smelled like alcohol..

I know it will sound ridiculous but hes other big problem is snoring even doctor said that when he had to go on emergency when he suddenly passed out and felt down from chair and hit the floor with head real bad..

Before you start laughing let me (try to) explain.. basically what doctor said, while hes "sleeping" his body dont relax and his heart doesnt slow down.. and he can never get enough sleep..

Ive seen him sleeping many times since sometimes we work far away and sleepover in motels.. hes all moving all night.. I even took a video once because I woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt get more sleep.. u cant see anything but u can hear how bad it is.. and it get even worst now..

he passed out for no reason several times.. he could be seating next to you and fall to sleep in a sec.. hes just overtired..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

He was not drunk at that time.. at least he didnt look like / smelled like alcohol..

I know it will sound ridiculous but hes other big problem is snoring even doctor said that when he had to go on emergency when he suddenly passed out and felt down from chair and hit the floor with head real bad..

Before you start laughing let me (try to) explain.. basically what doctor said, while hes "sleeping" his body dont relax and his heart doesnt slow down.. and he can never get enough sleep..

Ive seen him sleeping many times since sometimes we work far away and sleepover in motels.. hes all moving all night.. I even took a video once because I woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt get more sleep.. u cant see anything but u can hear how bad it is.. and it get even worst now..

he passed out for no reason several times.. he could be seating next to you and fall to sleep in a sec.. hes just overtired..

Well he shouldn't be fucking driving then.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Sounds like obstructive sleep apnea to me... Wild guess but is this guy overweight?

And on topic, the neighbors upstairs banging around on the floor and pushing what sounds like a rollie chair around...

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Internet in alaska, we pay out the ass for 20mbps and data caps really piss me off. WTB google fiber ploxxxxx

I know you're in the valley but in anchorage GCI is trying to unveil their 100 over 10 and by Jan 2015 a 1 Gig download

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived