We got snow here in NC. A lot of people claiming they never drove in snow. They are driving like 10mph and still end up in the ditch. Riding the brakes around corners. Fucking idiots.

zdpp.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slipping. In an automatic transmission. At 109k. With clean fluid. Awesome........

Slipping. In an automatic transmission. At 109k. With clean fluid. Awesome........

I get a nasty 1-2 shift sometimes... happens every 1k miles or so, happens for a few days, every 1-2 shift and sometimes the 2-3. Chirps the tires even, then acts fine for another 1k. DTCs come back with "1-2 shift error" of 6 seconds. I've had the fluid changed on this twice, and it started happening after the first change.

Put 90k on it since it first happened. I shoulda listened to a guy that told me never to change the fluid, that's when shit happens. he was right.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I get a nasty 1-2 shift sometimes... happens every 1k miles or so, happens for a few days, every 1-2 shift and sometimes the 2-3. Chirps the tires even, then acts fine for another 1k. DTCs come back with "1-2 shift error" of 6 seconds. I've had the fluid changed on this twice, and it started happening after the first change.

Put 90k on it since it first happened. I shoulda listened to a guy that told me never to change the fluid, that's when shit happens. he was right.

Does it happen to be a ford escape? My parents' does this and I can tell you all the want to do is escape from the shut hole of a vehicle.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

We got snow here in NC. A lot of people claiming they never drove in snow. They are driving like 10mph and still end up in the ditch. Riding the brakes around corners. Fucking idiots.

Yeah same here in TN there was so many wrecks the police wasn't reporting it. They just said to exchange information and go on if possible.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

whole page with no pics. in random picture thread...lol?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Fluid is clean and at the proper level. Proper fluid too. So... Only other guess is something internal. Don't have the $$ for a tranny rebuild. Not sure if it would be better to rebuild or sell the car.

I guess well see how long it lasts like this. Not going to to anything yet. I'll run it till it breaks

Does it happen to be a ford escape? My parents' does this and I can tell you all the want to do is escape from the shut hole of a vehicle.

The king of the crappy transmission is still the 1996 ford taurus. My dad had to replace the one in the taurus I have now at just over 100k miles, at 113k the new one started slipping, wouldn't engage, was unbelievably jerky and delayed between 1/2/3, and just overall annoying. Now, every time you start it up and put it in gear, it takes about 5-6 seconds for it to actually start going, like it catches and moves really slowly at first, but it takes a long time to actually work correctly. Especially if you start in reverse, usually I rev the engine 2 or 3 times before it moves an inch.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived