^x2

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is so much that pisses me off it's unbelievable......the main thing though is people in general.....whiners, complainers, babycryers, and those pussies that cant man up to tell you something to your face like it used to be nowadays all these punks and guys that don't know what real work is go crying to HR if you look at them wrong fuckin pussies is what pisses me off

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Airports. Sitting at Atlanta airport right now on my way to Chattanooga. You get treated like a criminal at the door, the food sucks, can't smoke at most of them, and the bathrooms are disgusting. Pretty much an all around a bad place to go.

Atlanta is one of my favorites because you can smoke there.

Iirc, its one of 4-5 that still allow it. Rooms are kinda nasty though and they make the thing like a fishbowl for anybody walking by to look in like they're at the zoo. "Look kids, there's the smokers tank, get too close and you might get bit"

Airports. Sitting at Atlanta airport right now on my way to Chattanooga. You get treated like a criminal at the door, the food sucks, can't smoke at most of them, and the bathrooms are disgusting. Pretty much an all around a bad place to go.

Hey, I'm real close to Chattanooga.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Turning my fridge too cold (just set it up in here) and having half my food borderline frozen...

Yep. When you can't find the sweet spot. Everything is either icy or not cold enough. Pisses me off most when my milk freezes.

That's almost what she said....

I get ticked off by:

My know-it-all ex girlfriend and her bitchy ways, she pms's every single day of the month.

The friends that always want to buy something on credit or never have any money.

The friends that always ask for help or advice and then don't listen.

The Obama.

The government.

The ignorant driver's that don't know how to use turn signals or proper lane changes.

The Yahoo Answers.

WOMEN!!!

The Chinese (They really can't drive, but what country is more reknowned for drifting?)

People that don't understand why my pos Mazda is worth more than $500.

I'll post more later.

Archived