When its 4 am and I cant sleep and none of the sited I go to have had anything interesting posted for 2-3 hours straight.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fucking ex.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I sold a pair of brand new still in the box Spyder Halo projectors with 6000k xenon HID's for an s10 yesterday. I bought them last year and never got around to installing them.

I paid $230 and I was selling for 125. A local guy low balls me at 80 I tell him 100. I go to meet him, he looked over the lights pretty good, gave me the money and that was fine.

I get a phone call from him this morning. Saying how the HID's don't fit in the housings... they were H1 bulbs and he needed H2's. I apoligized and then he accuses me of selling them because they did not fit. WTF. He says he's pissed off. So, being a nice guy, I offered to return the item for him $$$ back. He said no but he's pissed off and wanted to let me know. WTF.

I HATE selling shit. hate hate hate it. Such a pita, especially locally.

I sold a pair of brand new still in the box Spyder Halo projectors with 6000k xenon HID's for an s10 yesterday. I bought them last year and never got around to installing them.

I paid $230 and I was selling for 125. A local guy low balls me at 80 I tell him 100. I go to meet him, he looked over the lights pretty good, gave me the money and that was fine.

I get a phone call from him this morning. Saying how the HID's don't fit in the housings... they were H1 bulbs and he needed H2's. I apoligized and then he accuses me of selling them because they did not fit. WTF. He says he's pissed off. So, being a nice guy, I offered to return the item for him $$$ back. He said no but he's pissed off and wanted to let me know. WTF.

I HATE selling shit. hate hate hate it. Such a pita, especially locally.

I had similar situation on ebay. Item was damaged during shipping. Was insured, but they buyer left me a negative feedback and never replied to me when I told him about insurance and refund.

Guys, I have the same type of shit happen to me weekly/monthly. Twist the story about 5 different ways as well. So many fucked up people out there, I hate, hate, hate selling stuff as well.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

When I have one more type of work out to do and then somebody enters the gym and zips rigt over to the area I need to be in and starts using three different things at once.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

My Nana calls me to tell me papa had moved the computer to another room and now it wont work, so I ask her if she's even hit the power button and shes says no.

she used to be the tech person in our family before I came along, what the hell happened.

Archived