My company supplies us with uniforms, equipment, boots, belt keepers etc. They tell us to inform our roving Site Sgt. When we see them if a piece of uniform needs to be replaced . So these cheap ass black boots they buy finally broke down so I contacted my Sgt. And he tells me the company isn't providing anymore shit. So I had to go out and spend $300 on shit I need for work because these cheap fucks decide to change their policy with no advanced warning...

I would be pissed too, write it off?

Oh I am trust me. I am not so much pissed about having to buy the shit as I am them just deciding to say nope you buy your own shit. If we'd had warning I would've been cool with it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

took the gas tank off the chevelle today because I'm going to be cutting and welding the new floor pan, gauge was almost on empty, thought it had about 2 or 3 gallons left (turns out there were about 12 gallons left in it) Started pouring it into the plastic gas tank, when I notice it looked like there was a shit-ton of black dust/grain in the gas, by the time I poured almost all of it out there was so much black shit at the bottom it was like somebody threw a cup full of pepper in there or something.

I also had between 50-100 chips of debris probably a full square centimeter or more that settle at the bottom too, and I can still hear a bunch more of it in the tank.

Really fucking annoying that I can pay $4.60/gal for premium gas and within 2 years of a new gas tank I have enough shit in it to fill a sandblaster.

I know there also going to be some debris in gas and in the tank that builds up but this is fucking ridiculous.

The only difference in "premium" fuel is more octane. Unless you have a high compression engine, you don't need more octane. Octrane's only purpose is to stop pre detonation, or "knock" on high compression engines. There are no more detergents or additives. It's just marketing- petroleum companies want your car to run so you can buy more petroleum products...

It wasn't the premium part, just that fact that with the bullshit gas prices we have to pay in california for the really fucking stupid specific refining rules/regulations they set up, none of the gas should have THAT MUCH shit in it. Nothing to do with octane since I use all 3 grades between the cars we have, I'm sure this shit is in all of them, probably worse in them since the tanks are OEM. And had I known it was this bad my fuel filter would've been getting replaced WAY more. And I thought just never going below half-tank was enough to keep it clean, I still wouldn't feel comfortable with how much was in there.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I just got a citation from my hoa for failure to display membership sticker. Its in the center console of my car but wont stick to the mirror because yhe housing is still slick from being detailed. The reason my vehicle was parked where they could see it was because I was helping them configure a wireless network for the clubhouse and lounge areas.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fucking HOAs. No worse of an appointment of any kind of power whatsoever... just a bunch of wannabe politicians that run our HOA.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Same here. Im friends with a few guys who are a part of it so they are taking care of it. Just like really? Im helping you assholes and I got a ticket

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

why does a resident have to be a member of a Home Owners Association? Don't see any of the other fuckers in the HOA paying another individuals mortgage.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

ive always wondered are they actually legal? im probably missing lots of stuff but like, if i buy property why am i gonna let someone tell me what to do. though if you have to agree to it before you buy thats shady.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

when the moda fuckin car dealership decide to not take you damn car in, as the car is inappropriate for taking in

so i asked the salesman what car would i need te get it...told me to pick up another damn car

fuck em all

now i got to get me another shitty damn new car

AND ive been waiting for about 2 and a half months for this one new car

fuck em all

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

also people who tells you to get a diesel engine over a gas one, and the first one is always a damn Polo or Golf....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived