iFrogz fucking suck worst headphones ever shit keeps shocking my ear!

Klipsch image S4's.

Had 3 pairs so far. Washed the first two, both still worked. One pair got stolen, the other pair was lost in Phoenix last summer. Come with an "altoids case" sized carrying case with different earbud tips and a cleaner.

I use skullcandy earbuds, I like the way they sound and they have plenty of bass, only complaint I have about them is about every month and a half or two months one earbud stops working

I went from skullcandy's to the Klipsch's. The skullcandy earbuds had a really muddy low end and flat mid range, basically no high range at all, IMO. The Klipsch S4's have such a smooth EVERYTHING. The low end is so tight and accurate it's unreal. They can dig down in the low 20's when I want with a ton of authority, but have no problem at all listening to Behemoth, Bloodbath, or even Miley Cyrus.

Ill have to pick up a pair, but unlike you I won't be listening to Miley Cyrus lol

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klipsch image S4's.

Had 3 pairs so far. Washed the first two, both still worked. One pair got stolen, the other pair was lost in Phoenix last summer. Come with an "altoids case" sized carrying case with different earbud tips and a cleaner.

I use skullcandy earbuds, I like the way they sound and they have plenty of bass, only complaint I have about them is about every month and a half or two months one earbud stops working

I went from skullcandy's to the Klipsch's. The skullcandy earbuds had a really muddy low end and flat mid range, basically no high range at all, IMO. The Klipsch S4's have such a smooth EVERYTHING. The low end is so tight and accurate it's unreal. They can dig down in the low 20's when I want with a ton of authority, but have no problem at all listening to Behemoth, Bloodbath, or even Miley Cyrus.

Ill have to pick up a pair, but unlike you I won't be listening to Miley Cyrus lol

Well worth the money. I think they are $60ish now. Hell you can play anything on them and they'll sound great.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Klipsch image S4's.

Just checked out the prices, im good ill stick with the 20$ earbuds lol, the klipsch s4s are 120$ on amazon

Klipsch image S4's.

Just checked out the prices, im good ill stick with the 20$ earbuds lol, the klipsch s4s are 120$ on amazon

Phillips ones are pretty good bass wise they stopped making the ones I used to use. 120$ is way to much i beat on em and lose them. Thinking of picking up the SQ buds

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

$120 maybe be alot for a pair, but how many times do you plan on replacing the $20 ones

If I was to get headphones then yea I think I would buy a good pair. I've been eyeing some sol republic, any one has use them?

I looked at them a while back but I didn't feel like they were worth the price for how they sounded, just kind of dull and flat. I wear mine all day pretty much at work, so I ended up with a pair of Sennheiser HD 335s. Like I said I wear them ALL day, roughly 6-8 hours, and they don't bug me. Plus I usually have people asking me stuff so I like that the one ear cup folds back and can hear out of my right ear while listening to music/netflix on my left.

Archived