• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 year old kids driving brand ass new vehicles, and don't even have a job.

Fuck up parents, buying a 16 year old kid a $55,000 dually diesel that'll get the shit drove out of it. Hell, I had a $3500 truck that I was MORE than lucky to have.

Fuck up parents, buying a 16 year old kid a $55,000 dually diesel that'll get the shit drove out of it. Hell, I had a $3500 truck that I was MORE than lucky to have.

kid over here with an age of 17 barely got a driving license...his dad bought him a mercedes CLS...got it wrecked not even a month after he got it

funny you guys should mention....I just replaced a back window on a brand new CRV....17 year old daughter got it and backed into something.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

And he'll probably redneck rice it

Douchebags that decide to rearrange their wallet or whatever right after they pay for something, while there is a line building behind them. Just get your money and either step aside or wait until you get out of the car.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Reading this. Kind of long, but worth the read. My blood pressure definitely went up

http://www.twinturbogallardoblog.com/

Archived