• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he sayys...he has 4 18s in a small car...guy arrives with a SUV,,,small car my ass

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i listen to the radio every morning, and this one toyota dealership gave a sound bored to a retard. just random noises and the guy pronounces his s's as sh.

guysh, come buy shome carsh at my dealerssshhhhip. shuper cheap. show many dealsh. wow! toyota camerysh only 4 toushand dollersh.

god damnit.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

i listen to the radio every morning, and this one toyota dealership gave a sound bored to a retard. just random noises and the guy pronounces his s's as sh.

guysh, come buy shome carsh at my dealerssshhhhip. shuper cheap. show many dealsh. wow! toyota camerysh only 4 toushand dollersh.

god damnit.

got me rollin lmfao

Pisses me off whenever I'm taking a shit and watching Breaking Bad on netflix on my phone....and some mother fucker gets on the wifi network...SLOWING IT WAY THE FUCK DOWN.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I bet he was drunk to.. Have seen him getting out the car all fucked up a few times..

Btw. It was my first mobile upload lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

The thing is at my school, its teacher discretion. Most instructors give a shit as long as the assignments are turned in on time for the most part correct. Then you get these old senile fucks who can't even handle curse words and take it as disrespect if we leave early. But still get that $100K salary.

Little late but my input...

Had a teacher who said that when he went to school, got completely trashed the night before his psychology final. Showed up to it late, everyone looked at him like "Wtf?". He got the final and it was just 1 word, "Why?". Being drunk still and all, looked at everyone writing long ass papers and he wasn't in the mood so he wrote "Why not?". Passed that bitch with an A. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived