• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my isp's servers being slow as dick really come on shits annoying load..buffer..load ...buufffer..load.buffer.load..bufffer for fuck sake almost 2015 we need a better network in north central

well found out i was being back doored fixed that shit now we good

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

There's a new way to play the 3&4 digit on the lottery that started yesterday and people just can't grasp how it's played and they don't pay attention when we explain it. Plus their old lottery slips won't work so everyone gets pissy with us when it's not our machines fault. Old people are the worst since they want us to change all their stuff.

I can't wait until I get out of this place

When you do a full install for free or really cheap (<$50) for a friend and a couple weeks later they are selling it. :angry22:

i did a full install for my friend, then he went back, cranked the gains and blew his shit and said i fucked it up. So i looked at the gains and showed him, then he gets all chapped. how is this my fault? i told you not to fuck with anything you tool.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

I'm a big tea drinker.

My family is really. We can go through a 2 gallon pitcher in a little over a day.

It chaps my fucking dick SO BAD whenever the fucktard that boils the tea lets it get too hot, and bursts a teabag. You get to the bottom of the pitcher of tea, pour a glass, take a drink and have a mouth full of fucking tea-grounds.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm a big tea drinker.

My family is really. We can go through a 2 gallon pitcher in a little over a day.

It chaps my fucking dick SO BAD whenever the fucktard that boils the tea lets it get too hot, and bursts a teabag. You get to the bottom of the pitcher of tea, pour a glass, take a drink and have a mouth full of fucking tea-grounds.

Damn.. How long do you boil it? I have NEVER had a tea bag break.. 5 mins after boiling I pull them out

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm a big tea drinker.

Damn.. How long do you boil it? I have NEVER had a tea bag break.. 5 mins after boiling I pull them out

I boil it for 4-6 minutes. NEVER breaks on me. My mom and sister will set it up and walk away for like 10 minutes at a time... ridiculous

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm a big tea drinker.

I'm a huge tea guy myself, and i agree with this right here.

LOL at work, everyone drinks coffee and they all make fun of me for drinking tea. But all they complain about is how shitty the coffee is and im sitting there with earl grey and vanilla like haha suckers.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived