• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who replay to a thread adding nothing of value, never answering the op's question, but post reply's only to talk shit.

truthsayer

Business accounting and finance.

Let me clarify this, I hate the program we have to use to submit the answers to our homework questions. Something is wrong with it, especially when it comes to rounding decimals. Here's to that really pissed me off on my quiz this week:

- I came up with an answer of 1.325.......,, and it wants the answer rounded to the hundreth. So I answered 1.33. The program marks it wrong and says the answer is 1.32! No you stupid program, you round up if the next digit is 5 or greater.

- Then this one, same shit. I had 2.007.......,, so I answered 2.01. Marked wrong again, says the answer is 2.00.

On top of this, the POS instructor claims he can do nothing, that he cannot override the auto-graded homework and quizzes. We are getting marked wrong on correct answers, which obviously has an adverse effect on grades.

/rant

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I could just piss you off more, but perhaps the system says to "round" but really it's just dropping that 3rd digit?

I'm pissed off at shitty neighbors at one of my retail locations - refinished their hardwood floor w/o telling anyone and fumed us out for a few days.

got two tickets tonight. from the biggest dickhead of a trooper ive ever had to encounter

Tickets for what??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Not being able to get recons in Australia.... need a coil,cone,spider, spacer for my crossfire xt15. was told the kit would be around $160 and i'd have to send the sub to them for them todo the recone.

I heard/seen poeple get recones from crossfire

I wonder why you can't get them

And I don't think it's because your in Australia

Archived