• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sick and tired of hearing about the riots and looting in Ferguson, MO. and sick to death of people pulling out the race card. Black teenager shot by a white police officer, he's already been tried and convicted in the eyes of the community BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.

In unrelated news, four people died in New Orleans last night. All four black, no rioting or looting. I suppose people only get upset when the person pulling the trigger is white, and black people killing each other doesn't seam to matter to the race baiters.

I'm tired of hearing about it too, you're right. Look what the news decides to harp on nationwide. If it involves people of a different race, it's CSPAN 5, but same race it's local 10 o'clock at night news. And people are just itching for the chance to bait based on what 99% of them aren't local to, and can only see on the media.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

So sick and tired of hearing about the riots and looting in Ferguson, MO. and sick to death of people pulling out the race card. Black teenager shot by a white police officer, he's already been tried and convicted in the eyes of the community BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.

In unrelated news, four people died in New Orleans last night. All four black, no rioting or looting. I suppose people only get upset when the person pulling the trigger is white, and black people killing each other doesn't seam to matter to the race baiters.

I'm tired of hearing about it too, you're right. Look what the news decides to harp on nationwide. If it involves people of a different race, it's CSPAN 5, but same race it's local 10 o'clock at night news. And people are just itching for the chance to bait based on what 99% of them aren't local to, and can only see on the media.

Like I said, I heard about the murders local to me on local radio this morning, all of five minutes of coverage. Only time all Hell breaks loose or people get all stirred up is when the race baiters and people with a chip on their shoulders start blowing it up.

I was talking to someone yesterday that was convinced race was a factor. I pointed out to her the following:

A. She was presuming the officer shot the young man without just cause, while the investigation is still underway. A bit presumptuous IMHO.

B. She is further assuming he shot the boy because he was black, without anyone having dug into the officer's past to determine if he has any history of racial tensions/prejudice/ect. Again, premature and presumptuous. According to her, it was obvious race was a factor because the officer was white. (Yeah, chew on that for a second.)

C. I pointed out that she had already said that even if the investigation concluded the officer was not guilty, that it would be a coverup. So, she has prejudged this man as guilty only knowing the race of the officer and the young man he shot.

She said I was "clouding the issue" and that I don't know anything about discrimination because I'm white. Sometimes, you just gotta walk away cause you can't argue with a dumbass that isn't smart enough to realize they're wrong.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Derped today and drove 60 in a 45 and got pulled over. Now I have to go to court for it.

I drive down that road all of the time, but the one time I don't pay attention and miss the 45 speed limit sign, is the day I get pulled over :(

I was stressing about trying to get my moving stuff done but having to pull off for work stuff is getting annoying. Went to go take a break and grab something to eat, then an out of town call comes in that only I can do so now I'm a few hours behind my planned schedule.

Got one gorrilla off of my back, only to be replaced with a chimp (for now anyway), and about to get the other gorrilla off of my back by tomorrow. then I'll just have a couple of chimps and a few white-headed capuchin monkeys on my back.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

when you change from factory radio to an aftermarket on a newish car....the damn FAKRA antena, needs so many relocations and adators.

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

going for a victory cruse, just got my caddy insured today when all of a sudden, it starts to have overheating problems... boiling coolant and motor/transmission is grinding. fuck sakes. now it decides to start giving me shit,

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived