Trying to help a newb on Facebook design a box for a pair of HDC3 12's on a SQ2200.

Has 7 cubes roughly to work with. Get him a box modeled up that's 5 cubes after displacements, with 3 6 inch ports tuned to 36hz. Box would honestly be PERFECT for the subs, stiff suspension subs like that LOVE port area. It's at 16sq-in/cube. Hell he could even block one port to lower the tuning to 29hz if he wanted to. Some cock sucker states "no sub ever made will work with that much port area it's physically impossible for a sub to utilize all that air movement."

Right on the soundqubed site, 5 cubes and 80sq-in of port.

Life lesson: no good deed goes unpunished.

That's the second I put a mother fucker on blast for talking out his ass.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to help a newb on Facebook design a box for a pair of HDC3 12's on a SQ2200.

Has 7 cubes roughly to work with. Get him a box modeled up that's 5 cubes after displacements, with 3 6 inch ports tuned to 36hz. Box would honestly be PERFECT for the subs, stiff suspension subs like that LOVE port area. It's at 16sq-in/cube. Hell he could even block one port to lower the tuning to 29hz if he wanted to. Some cock sucker states "no sub ever made will work with that much port area it's physically impossible for a sub to utilize all that air movement."

Right on the soundqubed site, 5 cubes and 80sq-in of port.

Life lesson: no good deed goes unpunished.

That's the second I put a mother fucker on blast for talking out his ass.

I left it alone. Fuck 'em. Don't want my help, don't get my help. Everyone knows AQ/DD subs like larger enclosures with a shit ton of port area. I'll gladly take my 22-60hz musical 16.5ish sq-in/per and jam the fuck out next to them at the next show I go to in Texas.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My wheelchair is in the shop. It's 2 motors, a joystick and a speed control, there isn't much to a power wheelchair. Why these brain dead motherfuckers can't fix my fucking wheelchair is beyond me.

I've been battling with them for over 2 years. It goes through two 75ah agm batteries in less than 3 miles, I should get 20 miles at least. I'm ready to kill someone.

My wheelchair is in the shop. It's 2 motors, a joystick and a speed control, there isn't much to a power wheelchair. Why these brain dead motherfuckers can't fix my fucking wheelchair is beyond me.

I've been battling with them for over 2 years. It goes through two 75ah agm batteries in less than 3 miles, I should get 20 miles at least. I'm ready to kill someone.

I want to say that either teh computer or the charger is bad. Are you sure that you are keeping them charged regularly? What brand and model is it?

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Not being able to decide what to buy with my leftover play $$ after all the bills are paid

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

dont buy anything amd save it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Crack and then you'll never have any leftover money to worry about ever again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived