• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanting easy over eggs, but someone hard boiled the rest of the whole carton. And put them back in the carton.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

My wheelchair is in the shop. It's 2 motors, a joystick and a speed control, there isn't much to a power wheelchair. Why these brain dead motherfuckers can't fix my fucking wheelchair is beyond me.

I've been battling with them for over 2 years. It goes through two 75ah agm batteries in less than 3 miles, I should get 20 miles at least. I'm ready to kill someone.

I want to say that either teh computer or the charger is bad. Are you sure that you are keeping them charged regularly? What brand and model is it?

Ha, I didn't expect anyone to respond. No, the batteries and charging are good. I can put these batteries (and this charge) in my old wheelchair and they work fine.

My dad used to repair those and I've worked on a few myself. In fact, we do have a few junk ones that we are about to get rid of (dad's retiring). Bad connection or the brushes in the motors could be bad.

Do you know what it's called? Jazzy, Quantum, FDX, etc?

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

When you buy a race car, and no none will race you because they think Mustangs are slow. :(20140827_143441_RichtoneHDR_zpsep9yyhwn.

Where's the race car?

:peepwall:

Lol, should've gone with CHEVY!

It's getting a LS2 this winter probably. :)

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Every year I tell myself don't get emotionally attached to the stupid lions then when they play like the SOL (same old lions) I get pissed off

Also sitting Brandon Marshall on one of my fantasy teams thinking he will be too hurt to be productive

Im a Raiders fan, I know the feeling..... x1000

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

One of my roommates convinced me to buy a 3DS and Pokemon X (getting Y later on) and now I'm addicted. I scored a used 3DS at a pawn shop for $75 (was $100, but they lost the charger).

I can't put the damn thing down. I've been pretty much playing it non-stop since I bought it yesterday.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

One of my roommates convinced me to buy a 3DS and Pokemon X (getting Y later on) and now I'm addicted. I scored a used 3DS at a pawn shop for $75 (was $100, but they lost the charger).

I can't put the damn thing down. I've been pretty much playing it non-stop since I bought it yesterday.

Pokemon for real man? I'd of kept that to myself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived