Never having enough money...

Ugly chicks that think they are hot...

flakey people...

people that always make an excuse...

when theirs nothing good on tv...

prudes...

periods...

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a rough day with stupid ass drivers trying to make me rear end them. I own a big ass 3/4 Chevy 4x4 truck with a utility bed . And some assholes think its a company truck an try an make me hit them to sue the company. Pissed me off first thing today and stuck with me. I swear there is alot of sue happy fools around here. Just looking for a payday.

I understand man. I didn't realize it would have hit so close to home with some people. I like to joke around guess I should have put a LOL at the end of that. But you also have realize that shit during the day happens man. Ive learned to brush it off cause it could be a lot worse. I don't let people get me down. If they do its usually just for a few minutes. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

People who pull up to a stop sign that has another sign underneath it that says incoming traffic has the right if way. And then they go as I am pulling in. I have decided that if it happens again, since I will be getting a new car soon, I think I might hit them. Last person that did it was a 50-60ish old man alone in his buick. I had to lock up my brakes to not hit him, too bad I had the wife in the car. Next time though.....

ECE 0142. This class makes me fucking RAGE. I want to work with real shit, not worry about how the fuck to translate pseudo branches into machine instructions.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I don't just brake on people if they are on my tail, I get much worse. I slow down, very rarely do I brake check them, and make sure they know I am not happy. More than a couple times I have stopped my car in traffic, gotten out, and knocked on the other person's window. For me, riding my tail is EXTREMELY disrespectful, and it just may turn to blows. Normally when walking up I am not looking for a problem, but I will let them know to back the fuck up. Only once did the guy behind the wheel step out to meet me....

:peepwall:

:popcorn:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't just brake on people if they are on my tail, I get much worse. I slow down, very rarely do I brake check them, and make sure they know I am not happy. More than a couple times I have stopped my car in traffic, gotten out, and knocked on the other person's window. For me, riding my tail is EXTREMELY disrespectful, and it just may turn to blows. Normally when walking up I am not looking for a problem, but I will let them know to back the fuck up. Only once did the guy behind the wheel step out to meet me....

:peepwall:

:popcorn:

lets see, you live in alaska, its cold as fuck. the guy that did step out mustve been wearing a blanket the rest only had their coat on. :twirl:

lol kidding kidding

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.