People who don't take the time to read over what they type and proceed to post something that needs to be interpreted due to basic spelling errors.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you've got your food then you go sit down on the couch, turn on the game on or find something good to watch on tv, start eating then a long as commercial comes on

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

When you've got your food then you go sit down on the couch, turn on the game on or find something good to watch on tv, start eating then a long as commercial comes on

Darn those first world problems....

:P

Being stuck in an apartment when I can afford a house. Fuck the banks, they have this list of shit you need to qualify for a mortgage. Instead, how about using common sense and lending to the people with the income to pay the damn mortgage. Should have never bailed them out, like they are hurting. Yeah fucking right. Not with the interest and fee's they charge on every little thing.

Banks full stop, theres a bank here in Ireland, Anglo Irish bank, cost our economy 23.9 billion euro for a bailout, and guess what? They changed their name to IRBC and are trading again. What the absolute fuck is wrong with people... Especially when a man can walk into a shop, steal a few things and go to jail, yet people walk away with millions scot free. Fucking sickens me.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I get pissed at myself when I leave school work for the last minute, go into a panic, and lose sanity and sleep over it. I really need to learn to get things done on a timely manner.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I ordered a part for my car to be drivable. Ordered it Tuesday even bought the upgraded three day shipping. It wont be here till Monday. The bad thing is I bought some rca's the same day they are going to be here tomorrow. Then, I bought some speaker wire the next day. And they'll be here the day after tomorrow.

I hate not having my car. /rant.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

People that 'one-up' you about everything under the sun.

I used to a know a guy like this

stupid kid...

i still do. he comes in all the time to ask my opinion and whai think he should do. then he does it but he takes it to a different shop and they do a terrible job at it. When my 1 15 is way louder than your 4 in a "wall" (2 dual 15 boxes stacked where the back seat should be) something is wrong

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I used to a know a guy like this

stupid kid...

Well, I know 2 guys like this.

jk

i hate waiting for something to arrive that should have arrived a week ago.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived