• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people who think an amp can handle as many subs as they own.

people who have loud ass bass but no treble.

people who think underglow on a peice of shit car makes it a badass car.

people who put lights inside there car when they are meant for outdoor use

my friend that thinks hes a car audio god n turns his bass all the way up n hpf off on his cd player thinking it will make his subs louder when it only goes through the speakers n he blames his rear speakers blowing on "to much airflow into the back of them"

my other friend who said his 2 12" kenwood kfcs blew out his back window then hearing from someone else he broke it out putting his box in.

people on craigslist who say "amps and subs work great" but then u drive goddamn 50 miles to buy the system get there and you ask them if you can test it n u hook it up in ur ride then find out an amp and both subs are fried n they try n make u buy them a whole new system.

stupid ass little kids thinking its funny to rob people or smash out windows of random peoples vehicles.

people who pass u going 60 in a 35 n smash into a oncoming car n get u in a wreck all at the same time

dumbass cops that don't know the law when they should

kids who talk shit over the internet then u figure out u go to school with em then they act cool.

cheating little whores that need to get knocked in the teeth

little kids that yell something at you then u flip around n they run and everytime u see them they just run away again

those "friends" that u do something nice for them, like loan them an amp, then they go off n sell the amp n get a "better" one then figure out they traded it off for a line of dope n the shitty amp

crackheads

crackheads

crackheads

did i mention crackheads?

friends parents that wont let me hook up his system n would rather pay out the ass for a "professional" install when mine are just as good or better then the "professionals" around here

people who come up to u an ask if they can here your system then say they have a louder system then make up an excuse to why u can't hear it

the saying "my 6x9s hit harder then that" when someone is sayin ur system doesnt sound good when in reality u got the loudest in town rofl (i live in a town of 2000 doesnt take much to be the loudest)

and last but not least crackheads...

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

I hate how you have to be a Jedi to use the bathroom anymore. I always get the sink that doesn't work. Then I'm like fine but now I'm gonna touch everyone cause I'm pissed. lol

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

People who think they know more about YOUR system than you do.

where the button for "You took the words right outa my mouth"

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

When people that have a WEAK system use the "I'm just in it for the sound quality" excuse after hearing yours, "Yours is loud but mines for sound quality" ......

when running a $700 SQ woofer on a $2000 SQ amp, in a SQ tuned box that is not missing a single beat.

Shit makes me grind my teeth.

Then you listen to theirs, and they got a cheap sub on a cheap amp firing forward through the arm rest not sealed off, with seriously no audible output. No joke I asked him if he was going to turn it on and he said it was.

XS-power1.jpg

when you ask a simple question on ebay and get this response (warning strong language for the little ones)

"Go harass someone else. Get a job, do your home work, wash moms car or something. You know they didn't help design? Who the fuck are you an FI engineer? You are one stupid burger flipping mother fucker. You have never had two or three pair at the same time sitting on the counter side by side to compare with. You would instantly see the similarity. You're a waste of time."

THIS PISSED ME OFF ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SAY THEY WERE IN THE PICTURE and they were for comparison

i am a waste of time he wasted my time twice !TWICE!

btw this is back when i searched for dd audio there was a fi next to re audio mt but no dd hmmm

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

When you got green in your pocket ready to buy something, but its sold out. No problem, you have back up plans, FUCK they are sold out, too. WTMF?

Invest it in gas, drive arround and try to get this Cobra girl.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived