when people treat you like your inferior to them. and think they know better than you. especially when you are the subject matter expert.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone tries to get fancy when talking about wine with me and they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

When someone tries to educate me about wine when they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

When someone tells me how great a certain wine is while behind the scenes they don't realize it is so mass produced and mass picked, how many hundreds of mice and birds are picked up in the machines, poured into the semi beds with all the grapes, then all together dumped into a giant auger where the grapes, mice, and birds are smashed and crushed all together into the wine they are bragging about drinking (not kidding I know someone who transports grapes for an extremely large wine company.) Drink small producer stuff folks, that is hand picked and sorted. "hand picked and sorted" means a lot more then one might even care. Seriously, no one knows this last statement I made. You can search it on the Internet all day long, and nothing will come up.

XS-power1.jpg

When someone tries to get fancy when talking about wine with me and they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

When someone tries to educate me about wine when they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

When someone tells me how great a certain wine is while behind the scenes they don't realize it is so mass produced and mass picked, how many hundreds of mice and birds are picked up in the machines, poured into the semi beds with all the grapes, then all together dumped into a giant auger where the grapes, mice, and birds are smashed and crushed all together into the wine they are bragging about drinking (not kidding I know someone who transports grapes for an extremely large wine company.) Drink small producer stuff folks, that is hand picked and sorted. "hand picked and sorted" means a lot more then one might even care. Seriously, no one knows this last statement I made. You can search it on the Internet all day long, and nothing will come up.

I know nothing at all about wine sir, but I don't wanna drink a bird. Good advice.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

I know nothing at all about wine sir, but I don't wanna drink a bird. Good advice.

I used to work at a chemical factory for aerosol cans and one of my coworkers got fired for urinating in the batch tank of hair spray. When he was questioned about it he said he was raising the ph level. Still find it hilarious.

Don't worry, in no way could I expect anyone to understand wine in the way I do. I have been analyzing and trying 50- 100 wines and spirits a week for 12 years. Nor would I ever try to talk down to anyone less knowledgeable. I just let it roll and agree with them, the back of my head might be saying wtf, but I'm not one to make people feel bad, or even bother trying to play the one up game. Its a venting post haha

XS-power1.jpg

Fuckers on facebook, good thing there's the block function.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Happened yesterday

I was outside a strip mall when some jackass in a beat up and riced out wrx pull up and revs his engine and whips around the parking lot. He had some kinda flowmaster exhaust and a bov.

He got out and started walking up so I figured I'd call him out on his hunk o' junk just for the fact that he was driving it like a douche. Told him how fast that blow off valve and nos decal made him. He got pissed and started yelling shit and his girlfriend started yelling at him and made him stop. lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived