• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still here in TN if you need a lift bro, I got a beater jeep compass and you aren't too far away.

just seen this. Thanks but I made it home. Only live like 5 minutes away from work. So just got a little wet.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Going to the gym to workout and instead having a miniature high school reunion with people I dont like...incuding my latest ex gf. I havent talked to these people in 4 years...what makes them think I give crap how their life is going.....ughhhh

If i didnt like the gym so much...or another close gym had a pool I would switch today.

And what pisses me off even more is when I'm halfway through a set..headphones in and someone comes up to ask if you are using the equipment.....No i'm just laying on the benchpress twittle twatting..... :unknw:

Oh and to add to the Ex GF thing. It pisses me off when you see your ex out doing somehting she "hated" when you were together...and when she sees you somewhere she comes up to you and wants to talk about how your life is going and the military and family deaths blah blah blah.....If i wasnt so nice I would tell her to fudge off but I usually just give generic answers and walk away. Damn girls...break up with you than lurk your facebook and act like they still "care" whats going on in your life.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

When people that have been "around" for a lot longer than you consider you completely stupid/cheap because you have a small issue with a product that has a HUGE reputation (especially here...) that you just bought...

Ex: I bought the DD1 and used it as soon as it came in. I put it away and maybe a month later, I decided to use it again but the battery was dead. So I come here just to give a heads up JUST IN CASE it wasn't a used battery. Wasn't blaming anyone or anything in particular, just a "thought/suggestion". I made a post about the battery situation and even put that I didn't mind buying a new battery. Hell it's just a couple bucks. I get a reply from someone that basically said, "You shouldn't use cheap no name batteries." It was a Duracell...................

My point is, the battery was dead, I was gonna buy another one anyway. (It's the only thing I could do obviously). But just because you have bad experiences with a couple of stupid people doesn't mean you should take it out on EVERYONE! It's not the only time it's happened but that situation was pointed towards me and/or my problem.

Just happened to me today.

I F*CKING HATE when some random jerk off..male/female feels they need to approach you and tell you that riding motorcycles is dangerous...or tell you some over exaggerated horror story about niece bf little brother who got hit by a car lost 3 of his testicles blah blah....mind your own facking business....its usally ignorant ass car drivers such as them that kill motorcyclist. I ride my Streetbike or scooter to work everyday. yes scooter lol. I know its dangerous..I love it.

but why this random idiot in the gas station or mall feels like they can change your mind just escapes me and leaves me pissed off every time.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

mustang haters

Part of the prerequisites to driving a probe is hating on mustangs. These cars were meant to replace the mustang. But I for one only hate the ones I'm faster than. Which is any without the v8. And some of them too.

Oh and bigass spiders making webs on my truck pisses me off to no end.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Oh, and people that say "I love haters" and dust their shoulders off one day. Then the next day another guy comments on their work and they get all pissy and act like they're ready to whoop some @$$... I'm gonna speak on both ends here. If you're gonna post your work asking for opinions then don't be a douche when someone has a bad opinion about it. YOU ASKED FOR IT! And for the other, If you don't have anything good to say about anyone's work, the little red "X" at the top is just one click away.

Going to the gym to workout and instead having a miniature high school reunion with people I dont like...incuding my latest ex gf. I havent talked to these people in 4 years...what makes them think I give crap how their life is going.....ughhhh

If i didnt like the gym so much...or another close gym had a pool I would switch today.

And what pisses me off even more is when I'm halfway through a set..headphones in and someone comes up to ask if you are using the equipment.....No i'm just laying on the benchpress twittle twatting..... :unknw:

Oh and to add to the Ex GF thing. It pisses me off when you see your ex out doing somehting she "hated" when you were together...and when she sees you somewhere she comes up to you and wants to talk about how your life is going and the military and family deaths blah blah blah.....If i wasnt so nice I would tell her to fudge off but I usually just give generic answers and walk away. Damn girls...break up with you than lurk your facebook and act like they still "care" whats going on in your life.

A wise man once said...

Fuck bitches, get money.

Goddamn genius.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

when one of the local drug addicts/dealers drives by with almost no bass but the volume is turned up to the point u cant understand shit anymore in a rusted out Buick with big areas of paint missing...atta boy...he has a new car about every 6 months and none of them are better than the last...

i drive a 2000 cavy lol but i dnt act like its THE SHIT...its rusting and it'll need to be replaced, oh well lol (had it for almost 4 years now but didnt have money or thoughts to prevent rust)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Archived