• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bothered by people who don't value cleanliness.

What's that supposed to mean?

if you smell like total ass all the time...TAKE A BATH

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Pisses me off that my ~3 month old lawn mower that I've used 5 times decides to break on the 6th use. Mowing along no problem and the FWD bangs and stops working, lift it up and the belt has jumped the track and won't go back on without tearing the shit apart. Then, to take it in since it should be warrantied, I have to take out my subs to fit it in the back.

:jon:

When girls call their friends pretty and beautiful when they've a head like a well chewed toffee.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

When my phone loses connection, I attempt to reconnect to the network and get a message that says to call customer service. How the fuck can I call the number if I can't connect to the network. FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!

Now you mention it, that shit too but with internet providers.

"If you are experiencing problems please go to www..."

Always amazed by how dumb motherfuckers can be.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived