• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard of these tweakers but they sound like pieces of shit

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Some people call it "decaf", I call it "pointless."

Saw that on facebook, I was a little pissed until I realized they were talking about coffee.

x2 on tweakers, lock your shit up with them around. Pawnshop regulars/ burnt tinfoil smellin' fuckers.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I'm bothered by people who don't value cleanliness.

What's that supposed to mean?

if you smell like total ass all the time...TAKE A BATH

I didn't mean literal, I was asking on why he thought I don't value cleanliness.

I wasn't referring to anyone here. I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear. No offense intended good sir.

Shops here in the high desert. Walk into LA Stereo near my work. Was thinking maybe they could be a authorized Sundown or Crescendo dealer and just dont carry instock becasue people up here only run Kicker..kicker is de loudest right haha....

Ask the guy behind the counter if they could get sundown woofers. Looked me straight faced and asked why I would want them..they suck. So just for shits n gigs I kept talking to him. Asked him if they sold AA(behind him is a picture of steve meade and his subwoofer). He said no, they are no good either. "Kicker is better" than RF than pioneer and some other offbrand crap. So by now Im laughing on the inside. He asked me what I was looking to do. I told him Im doing 4 sundown e-12's across the back of my truck in a ported box on a BC2000. Before I could get my words out he told me its going to sound like shit because the Crescendo amp is crap and wont do rated.

By now I openly chuckle a little bit and ask him what he has. Two cvx's on a no name amp that is "underrated" 60 amps worth a fuse but puts out 2k..so full of shit. Just to keep going i ask him what kind of box its in...he points to a prefab on the floor...dual subwoofer with like a 2inch slot port out the side. I told him the port looks small. He said Na the kickers like it like that it gives me the low bass...and when they share airspace in the box they get even louder. I just agreed with him and walked out...

Needless to say I will never set foot in that shop again. He tried to tell me the 4-12's on the nendo wont be as loud or low as his kickers in prefab. I hate that the only shops around here are like this and they all have some uninformed squid kid behind the counter that is deh loudest with 2 12's outta his trunk. Also this dumbass told me that for 2000watts I should save money and run 4gauge and that I shouldnt fuse from the back battery it hurts power to the amp. And that I dont need a HO alt...and that for the $1600 I have budgeted for my build they could build me anything better than I could. I was just trying to skirt shipping by buying from a local shop HAHA

/End rant.. If anyone actually reads this whole thing I'm sorry haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived