• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who actually make an effort to block me from changing lanes when there is a merge. Since you are a dick, I'm going to return the favor and come over anyway. Go ahead, try and stop me.

Hell yeah I agree. When I'm pulling my 34 foot enclosed trailer and people don't let me over I love watching them slam on brakes or go into oncoming traffic lanes.

When my ass has a 34 ft trailer behind a 2500hd why does some fuck in a Prius think being a dick is going to get him anywhere???

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

I friggin hate the red light cameras, but not for the reason you may think. Never been caught by one because I don't run red lights......duh......funny how that works. Anyway, I hate them and the idiot drivers who now stop at a free right and won't friggin move until the light turns green. You don't get a ticket unless you roll through and run a red completely. But obviously the idiot sitting there waiting for the light to turn green is not as smart as the camera.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

My tv doesn't auto off until 30 minutes.

Previous owners of a car that love to fuck shit up so it cost thousands to put it back to original just to pass smog.

People who use the term rims instead of wheels.

Gaming consoles not becoming next gen yet. Still on old xbox 360 and ps3.

The shit I have to hear when playing an online game on a console. So much mature on PC.

People who cut the factory radio wire harness to hard wire their aftermarket headunit

The salton sea

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

when people on the freeway brake to change lanes or just constantly slowing down when they are fully clear

Spoiled brat, I grew up getting up to the TV to either turn it off or change channel

I still have to do it cause I lost the damn remote

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Spoiled brat, I grew up getting up to the TV to either turn it off or change channel

I still have to do it cause I lost the damn remote

I did the same until just a few months ago. Being fat and lazy was too much to get up. :)

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

The logic of people blowing leafs with a leaf blower during a windy storm.

Also, I swear, Central Florida drivers as the most retarded drivers I ever seen, always drives up your ass, never signals or signals for 1 sec when turning, and fucking people stopping at a green light, ugghh.

Man, come where I am. We got way worse people. People that get on your ass, pass you, slow down. Then got those who don't give a damn and speed like no other (like 70 in a 40). Then you got those who can't reach the speed limit to save their life (doing 25 in a 45). Think that's it? Nope. People try to pass you on a straight away then drive like a grandma when it's a corner. Still ain't done... You got your turn signal on, you brake to turn and all, and after you do? They honk and floor their gas as if you just caused them to be late to claim the lottery or something. When it rains? They drive slow, speed limit will never be reached. But when it snows? They drive the speed limit. And in CO, you don't mess around with the snow. That's why we get some of the most brutal ones like 7 cars in one crash and crap.

And Captain Stupid, have had that red light camera thing happen to me. I had a green arrow, wasn't stopping (It's green, why stop?) and had a line of cars behind me (morning traffic)... absolutely that car behind me stopped. I was like 2 blocks away before I saw a car behind me. Sad part? Wasn't a red light camera there. Lol. Just that arrow crap that happens at red light cameras.

But speaking of red light cameras, hate how they flash randomly. Light turns green, 2 seconds later as all these cars are going, camera flashes. Or it's been green for 40 seconds or so, no cars near the intersection and it flashes. I live right by one and I hate it. You obeyin the law and still get your pic taken. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

I friggin hate the red light cameras, but not for the reason you may think. Never been caught by one because I don't run red lights......duh......funny how that works. Anyway, I hate them and the idiot drivers who now stop at a free right and won't friggin move until the light turns green. You don't get a ticket unless you roll through and run a red completely. But obviously the idiot sitting there waiting for the light to turn green is not as smart as the camera.

X2.

And I hate them because if it's wet out and there is a person riding my ass while texting/distracted, I have to try and balance safety vs. dealing with the ticket. I've never gotten caught, but I hate them. We actually had one removed because it causes rear endings from people jamming on their brakes to try and stop. The darn thing was making it more dangerous!

Certain prick around here, not saying any names.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived