Professors who don't teach for shit...

Fuckin A. He just plays instructional videos the whole class. We pay all this money and you can't even teach the shit?

Lol I would pay my teachers to do that, They try to teach but end up confusing everyone even more. I learn everything on my own anyway......they only make it harder by trying

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbass people who decide they don't need to get to work on time and do 15-25 under the speed limit.

People who always suggest things for vehicles based on emissions testing. Guess what, not every city/state is a smog infested shit hole that requires emissions testing, so stop assuming and ask rather than tell people shit that may hurt more than help.

Professors who don't teach for shit...

Fuckin A. He just plays instructional videos the whole class. We pay all this money and you can't even teach the shit?

or how about when the teacher makes his own videos and then he talks monotone and plays music that literally puts you to sleep. (gotta love calculus)

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I got a communications teacher that's going to have the whole midterm in essay questions... I hope it's a short midterm and not like 20 questions...

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

The concept supra. UGH...

Old supra :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

volk_racing_GT-S_toyota_supra_black_silver_01.jpg

sweet-jesus-have-mercy.jpg

New supra... :barf2::WTFBubble::barf2:

Dear Toyota... This is not a car. Not by a long shot.... But it is a bulimic's best friend. Simply look for 5 seconds and barf!

2015-Toyota-Supra.jpg

When your boss tells you to do something and stops you in the middle to start you doing something else. Then he bitches about the first one not being done.

That's part of the reason why I quit my first 2 jobs. What's even worse is when they write you up for not finishing or for "insubordination" when you refuse to do the second thing they tell you because you're already busy with the first one.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

The concept supra. UGH...

Old supra :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

volk_racing_GT-S_toyota_supra_black_silver_01.jpg

sweet-jesus-have-mercy.jpg

New supra... :barf2::WTFBubble::barf2:

Dear Toyota... This is not a car. Not by a long shot.... But it is a bulimic's best friend. Simply look for 5 seconds and barf!

2015-Toyota-Supra.jpg

The front looks liek a boat with fenders

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

People who argue a that a known fact is wrong for half an hour, then realize that you were right, then say: "thats what ive been saying this whole time!".

No, dont even try!

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.

Archived