• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crack head Indian(she had a native pride sticker on her car) that pulls the race card and calls me a "piece of shit, white piece of shit" because I called her on her shitty driving and obvious drug use.

Light turns green, she doesn't go. Finally does when I hit the horn and she almost nails the curb (left turn). Then over-corrects and swerves into the other lane almost hitting another car. Then, proceeds to drive 30mph in a 50 zone. Of course she pulls in to my apartments and goes to the mail room, where I was heading, too. I asked her if she knows how to drive then immediately recognized the drug abuse signs. She spouted some shit about me tailgating her (was not) and if she slammed on the brakes it would have been my fault. I then said,"maybe until your tox screen came back. How much rock you smoke every day?" Thats when the racial comment came out.

I just ignored her from that point, as she continued some cuss riddled tirade about arguing with girls. Funny thing, the apartment manager was outside by the mailroom and saw the whole argument.

My rant/

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Crack head Indian(she had a native pride sticker on her car) that pulls the race card and calls me a "piece of shit, white piece of shit" because I called her on her shitty driving and obvious drug use.

Light turns green, she doesn't go. Finally does when I hit the horn and she almost nails the curb (left turn). Then over-corrects and swerves into the other lane almost hitting another car. Then, proceeds to drive 30mph in a 50 zone. Of course she pulls in to my apartments and goes to the mail room, where I was heading, too. I asked her if she knows how to drive then immediately recognized the drug abuse signs. She spouted some shit about me tailgating her (was not) and if she slammed on the brakes it would have been my fault. I then said,"maybe until your tox screen came back. How much rock you smoke every day?" Thats when the racial comment came out.

I just ignored her from that point, as she continued some cuss riddled tirade about arguing with girls. Funny thing, the apartment manager was outside by the mailroom and saw the whole argument.

My rant/

Bitches be crazy

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Wow, I almost had an idiot rear end me just a little while ago. I watched her in my rear view mirror the entire time :P

As soon as we pulled up to the light she pulled her iPhone up and started staring at it. The car in front of me takes a right turn, so I pull up. I look in the mirror again and she's pulling up, but is still staring at her phone, then immediately slams on the brakes when she gets right behind me. Then she goes right back to texting on her phone.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

When fuckers don't know how to park.

Genius here.

531110_500612539973197_1488028729_n.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I just got done reading an article on Dailymail.co.uk about Enigma and the most of the comments on it pissed me off. A large chunk of them was negative "basshead" stereotypes and that his wife was involved.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

The workman's comp insurance company my employer uses. My checks never come on the same day every week, in fact I haven't gotten more than two in a row and I've been unable to work for three months now. They're especially late when I REALLY NEED TO FUCKING MONEY.

Cheap, sly ass motherfuckers...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived